Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. http://steroidly.com/

Steroidly is a steroid cycle review site dedicated to providing accurate, research-based information on how to safely use anabolic androgenic steroids for building muscle mass and burning fat. We are a resource for the bodybuilding community, whether you are on a bulking cycle, a cutting cycle or an athlete looking to enhance speed, strength, stamina and physical conditioning. We write about safe, legal steroid supplement alternatives including Anavar, Anadrol, Clenbuterol, Deca Durabolin, Dianabol, HGH, Testosterone, Trenbolone, and Winstrol.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. https://youtu.be/DqW-2kqmw24

500 FREE TICKET GIVEAWAY BEAUTYCON LA,500 ,FREE TICKET, GIVEAWAY , BEAUTYCON, LAbeauty,how to,makeup,howto,style,fashion,summer,spring,new,2015,clothes,clothing,bunny,beautycon la,beautycon,giveaway,tarte cosmetics,tarte,grav3yardgirl

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. https://youtu.be/3R_JDkLUKuc

SPEECH JAMMER CHALLENGE w/JOEY GRACEFFA,SPEECH ,JAMMER ,CHALLENGE, w/JOEY ,GRACEFFA,itsgrace, funny, vlog, SPEECH JAMMER CHALLENGE w/JOEY GRACEFFA full hd,grace, helbig, gracehelbig, dailygrace, daily, Joey Graceffa

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Dedicated server Netherlands

Prahost specializes in Virtual Private Server Hosting, Virtual Dedicated Servers, and Unmetered Dedicated server Netherlands. Our data center facilities are located in Netherlands and Germany.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Create hierarchy tags, how a tree

For example: Web → css, web → html, html → text tags and etc.
    And as addition, association links with other tags (example: XSS → Web Security, XSS → Scripting) without hierarchy

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Export FULL Diigo Libraries, INCLUDING cached pages and images

I am actually just reiterating a rather popular idea on here that, though in "Planned" status since 2012, has still not been resolved.

*If you have already voted for the original thread referenced below, please cast your extra votes on this thread to show your continued support for this idea. If you have not voted for the original thread referenced below, please cast your votes on THAT thread.*

Offer users the ability to export all cached pages (not just annotations. . .) and images.

The original thread is here: http://feedback.diigo.com/forums/76211-ideas/suggestions/1170543-offer-an-export-feature-that-includes-images-and-c

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Suboutliner

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, cause I have problems searching this site, but are suboutliners in the loop?

What do you do when your outliners become packed? Can't we create outliners below outliners?

How do you address this problem?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add ability to add pictures to outliner

I'd like to paste a picture into my outliner. Make it so the picture renders natively. For example, I take a picture of bullet points. I'd like the outliner to show the picture of those bullet points instead of having a link to the picture.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. bring back OCR feature on PDF annotation!

I used to have this feature on chrome extension, but know it does not working any more, what is the point to have PDF annotation without highlighting??

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. tag-dependent (and intuitively designed) timelines

Sometimes I would like to see how my online activity has evolved with respect to a certain subject. In this way I could probably go back to a good page that I remember visually (I would like also more automatic thumbnails) or remember a good resource I had forgotten just by finding it in the right place and moment. It would be an ideal backbone structure for a mindmap if I could also add notes to it.
    I can build a timeline on purpose in many ways, for example with Flava or even somehow Evernote, but this would break my…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enable selective disabling of Diigo extension on sites

There are some sites I never use Diigo on - e.g. Gmail and Facebook. I'd like to have an option for Diigo not to load on specific sites (e.g. tabs). This would lower the overall memory requirements of the browser (due to not having to load Diigo for that tab) and would also reduce compatibility issues (which are very rare, but still occur, for example, on codeacademy.com, the placement of the three button floating option is sometimes unfortunate).

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Export Diigo entries to Scapple and other mind-mapping software

It would be great if we could easily export Diigo entries (all or selectable) to mind-mapping programs such as Scapple.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add drag and drop functionality to outliner

While I was perfectly happy with the old lists, I am trying to make the best of outliner. As I used to do with lists, I collect things there as I find them. But it is very time consuming to try to rearrange them. I wish a drag and drop or promote-demote feature could be added to the functionality of outliner items.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Edit comments in Outliner view

Add the ability to edit bookmark comments when in outliner view.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Upgrade Outliner with Rich Text Capability and/or Pre-formatted Report Templates

Currently, I am using outliner to organize information by topic. However, outliner in its current form is limited in that you can't further organize the information into a report. If Outliner were to have richt text capabilities and/or pre-formatted report templates, I can definitely see Outliner increasing my productivity since I can then share the information right from outliner vs. copying information from Outliner into MS Word/OneNote for further editing.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 151 152
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base