How to use diigo

What happened to Read Later Fast (Chrome extension)?

I have it installed on two computers already, just wanted to add it to my notebook and noticed that it's completely gone from Chrome App Store. There's a link leading from Diigo website to RLF, but the extension is nowhere to be found... What happened to it? Has it gone for good, or was integrated into some other extension, or what?

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
eltharelthar shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

I have sent all of you the file as you asked.Please check it.

33 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Raisa RooRaisa Roo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get pocket is not the same as read it later fast. The chrome extension of read it later fast has been fixed a while ago. Pocket is the equivalent of what used to 'read later.' What you save with pocket will not automatically go to diigo. However, you can use ifttt.com to create a connection where everything you save goes to diigo: https://ifttt.com/recipes/23537
    I prefer pocket to diigo's read later fast because it is easier to read and use on my smartphone.

• camwongcamwong commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hello colonelsmoke,
    I have no idea of that problem if you try all my given solutions(included reinstall system). However, you can have a last little try. the "read later fast" extension has reopened to public on chrome store. You could download it from there. Hope it would help you.

• colonelsmokecolonelsmoke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From inspect element page :
    mainDB.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'DB' of null
    app_controller.js:1136 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'DB' of null

No its still not working. Most recent chrome, have it on rockmelt (chrome based) and chrome both are updated. Its like there's only a sidebar thats frozen and an empty screen on the right

You are welcome. The common problem is about the chrome whether a new version.
    And what about Colonelsmoke? Have you solve the problem?

• edbemicaedbemica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks camwong.

the problem was solved updating the chrome to the last version!!

Hi, Colonelsmoke & edbemica.
    Don't be panic. Let me ask you a few questions first. Have you ever login your diigo account in the extension(if you do, your bookmark will sync to diigo account)? And what is the version of your Chrome?
    anyway, you could try reinstalling the latest version of google chrome.And download the crx again from
    https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=c588762f53913fe8&resid=C588762F53913FE8!123&id=C588762F53913FE8%21123
    Or even reinstall your pc. That's last strike. hope to help you. I will come back for your response soon.

I've lost ALL OF MY LINKS. The extension doesn't work and my data is gone. I still have the .crx but the extension doesn't work so I can't see any of them

• edbemicaedbemica commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what happened i've lost all my links on chrome :S and the extension it doesn't work

• barrylloydbarrylloyd commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, please send me the crx file too - I cant live without Read Later Fast on my new pc!! :)

• poupeepoupee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Sandy, i tried sending you a private message with my email address but i cant, is it possible to get the RLF file? thank yoU!

• itchanhtinitchanhtin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

me too, would you send me crx file as well?
    Someone out there must have been very jealous of diigo's Read later fast

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base