How to use diigo

Diigo doesn't import the date the bookmark was saved in Delicious

When I test in May it imported the date when that bookmark was saved.

Today, it doesn't import the date and saves all the bookmarks with the importation date.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Kristian SanzKristian Sanz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mez SzurMez Szur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any update on this? I tried again on Oct 8, 2011, after Delicious had apparently modified their ADD_DATE field (I was getting examples like 1313470459 or 1309938374, outside of legio1's intervals). But the dates didn't appear to over-ride the ones I had earlier. Should I close my account and attempt another import? Or what?

Maybe Diigo could permit their Import utility to over-write dates.

• Kristian SanzKristian Sanz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You are ok. I've got an export from 16th of september and de "ADD_DATE" field is correct. Now if you export from delicious this field is being filled by exportation date. So, we have to wait Delicious to fix the bug. :-(

• legio1legio1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UPDATE: I did a little more research based on something I found on Delicious's facebook page... the bug is on the Delicious side.

After checking my own export from Delicious I verified that the "ADD_DATE" exported was consistently between 1317152394 (Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:39:54 GMT) and 1317152408 (Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:40:08 GMT) which probably corresponds to when the Delicious system did the export of each bookmark.

So, it looks like we have to wait for Delicious to fix it before we can get an accurate export to be read by Diigo

Feedback and Knowledge Base