How to use diigo

Add date missing on delicious import

After importing my delicious bookmarks, they all show as "added" today instead of bringing over the add date from delicious (I verified that this information is in the delicious export). Is there any way to get the correct add date imported? Otherwise I'm stuck with no ability to sort by date since it thinks I added 1980 bookmarks today.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
legio1legio1 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • legio1legio1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UPDATE: I did a little more research based on something I found on Delicious's facebook page... the bug is on the Delicious side.

After checking my own export from Delicious I verified that the "ADD_DATE" exported was consistently between 1317152394 (Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:39:54 GMT) and 1317152408 (Tue, 27 Sep 2011 19:40:08 GMT) which probably corresponds to when the Delicious system did the export of each bookmark.

So, it looks like we have to wait for Delicious to fix it before we can get an accurate export to be read by Diigo

• legio1legio1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is, of course, quite possible that I'm just doing something wrong so if someone has a suggestion, please let me know.

Feedback and Knowledge Base