How to use diigo

How to get my username in my profile instead of my name and firstname ?

I already get to the "account setting" information, add a username and saved the information... but my profile shows only my full name...

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Catherine R.Catherine R. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cimic Centre of Excellence IKMCimic Centre of Excellence IKM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the same problem but I solved it by going to my profile and changed by First Name and Last Name into the Name of my Organisation and my Function. You have to wait a while until in shows up on the page,

• loveourplanet2loveourplanet2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Holy Everything, Batname! If our actual names are exposed, how do we save the world? I understand that Username is used as a way to sign in to sites safely,, however, I think that privacy is a very big issue to people. I know it is to me. Do you plan to do anything to help this situation? Is this site even monitored by you? Thanks...

• raimerik (is my username)raimerik (is my username) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, diigo, privacy - please!

I just figured out that my public bookmarks are with my full first and last name instead of my user name! Plus: default is for public bookmarks to be indexed by search engines...

This combination is really bad!

Sorry, diigo, but this is what a USER NAME is for.

Incredible that this can't be changed in privacy settings...

Feedback and Knowledge Base