How to use diigo

is here any way to organize titles uners a specific tag in alphabetical order? Delicious did this

60 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
linda bloomlinda bloom shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Martin HeneckMartin Heneck shared a merged idea: Sort bookmarks  ·   · 

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Dani BrisingrdraumarDani Brisingrdraumar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, for the love of god. I've been looking for a new bookmarking site ever since Delicious got rid of alphabetical sort. I just moved over here, Diigo seems better than the recently revamped Delicious, but still no alpha sort. At least that I can see.

• David GbroDavid Gbro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this would be useful although I see that searching by tags is the point of Diigo.

• Andrew DutcherAndrew Dutcher commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please. I'm migrating from new delicious and this is the only thing not available. To be able to alphabetize one's public library or a subset would allow users to quickly find their bookmarks.

• gimmlee evolvedgimmlee evolved commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I have just imported all my bookmarks from delicious 'cause new delicious was just ridiculous and the only issue that I am having with diigo so far is that I need my bookmarks alphabetized so that I can quickly find things. Please!

• Aaron DyerAaron Dyer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE! Otherwise it's a non-starter because it's an alternative to bookmarking in my browser and the intent is to find bookmarks quickly and efficiently. Scroll down. Click.

Feedback and Knowledge Base