Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Quick Note: edit first line of existing note, then the title got changed unintionally

I had a note, the title of the note was different from the first line of the note. After sync I edited the first line of the note, then the original title overwritten to same as the first line. I think it is happening these days.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Can't send bookmarks to hotmail, yahoo or gmail accounts

I have been recently having the problem that bookmarks I send to yahoo, hotmail or gmail accounts are not received by the recipient. I use Firefox as my browser with Diigo add-ons. I have not had this problem before. I could send bookmarks on Diigo to an edu email. Today, 8/25/2014, I switched my email to peterbohmer@gmail.com from a yahoo account and send seems to be working again. I am not sure if I fixed the problem.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

Are things all well now? The problem can not be reproduced.

5. Awesome screenshot has not worked since FF 5.0 on my win XP Pro X64

All that shows up is the gray thatched background, none of the web page data. Have uninstalled / reinstalled Awesome to no avail. Fireshot and others work fine. Any debugging hints would be appreciated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. When I share a bookmark from My Library with a group the tag disapears

Therefore I can't tell what's shared or what's not. Big pain.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Google Chrome shut down on youtube

Chrome extension cause shut down on youtube. Play youtube video and click the (x) button on the tab. Then, my chrome is not working. At first, I thought that it is because of my computer or other extension. However, after I test, that's because of diigo chrome extension. I hope to fix this error.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. No list drop down menu

I cannot create a list as I have no drop down menu. I can create groups. I have chrome, I'm on a mac

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. highlight bug

if i click the "highlight" button then attempt to do one, i get a pencil icon and nothing works from there on out. i have to cancel the highlighter, then highlight my words i want, then it asks me if i want to highlight. is this the way it is supposed to work?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Chrome Extension: title AND text search does not work

I have a note entry with title:'dog' and text:'cat' on Chrome with Quick Note extension. On Quick Note, ether search word 'dog' or 'cat' can find the entry. But 'dog cat' cannot find it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. API fails to change title of bookmark

SUMMARY

If you try and change the title of a bookmark using the 'Save bookmark' command, it does not work unless the new title has more characters than the old title.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

All steps are done using the Diigo API and the 'curl' command-line program. Results are viewed by refreshing "My Library" at diigo.com. Terminal transcript follows at the end of this message.

* Create a new bookmark by sending the 'Save bookmark' command via curl.
    * In web browser, refresh the "My Library" page.

Result: New bookmark appears as expected.

* Attempt to change the bookmark title…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My firefox's diigo addon toolbar won't stay signed on; opens diigo in new window

I have the diigo toolbar installed on firefox 19, but when I sign in, diigo opens in a new tab or new window and still says "sign in" on the tool bar. Because I'm not signed in on the toolbar, the diigo bookmark function doesn't work -- I can only manually add a URL by copy-pasting a web address & info into the separate session of diigo.in the other tab/window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. My Diigo toolbar has stopped woring in Firefox. I have re-installed the Diigo toolbar in Firefox but it no longer works as it used to.

My Diigo toolbar has stopped woring in Firefox. I have re-installed the Diigo toolbar in Firefox but it no longer works as it used to. Please help! I used to be able to bookmark, highlight etc. from the toolbar. Now all I see in the 'toolbar' is a Diigo icon with rollover text reading "Sign in to diigo..." that opens my library in a new browser tab. Icon doesn't make sense because "Sign in" is irrelevant when I'm already signed in. Summary: this 'toolbar' is useless. Please please help, because this problem means I CANNOT use Diigo for my purposes…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

Your problem can not be reproduced.
    Having tested with diigolet on the same page,it works for me.These highlights
    can be shown both on ipad and on chrome.
    As you can see,http://diigo.com/0o2zt

18. Similar products feature obscures every picture-it does not just open up when moused over. Would be useful if it worked as advertised .

Similar products feature obscures every picture-it does not just open up when moused over. Would be useful if it worked as advertised.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. dialog does not show up on some sites

When I click on the diigo extension's icon, the dialog does not show up, and I cannot bookmark the page. Examples

http://www.lissongallery.com/
    http://lisecki.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Comments are being truncated

I'm having my students post comments, but they are sometimes being stopped in the middle of a word. Is there a character length for comments? If so, what is it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base