Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. My bookmarks & tags imported from Delicious but the Description text truncated. Can it be fixed?

My bookmarks and tags seem to have imported correctly from Delicious. However the text in the Description area truncated after one and three-quarters lines for each bookmark. The text is present in the file that was used for the import, and it doesn't seem to be a space issue. Can it be fixed? Do I need to delete all of them and then re-import? Do I need to manually edit each bookmark to replace the missing text?

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The chrome extension takes forever to load recommended tags

The chrome extension takes forever to load recommended tags . It never loads recommended tags.. Using chrome 10 and diigo web highlighter v1.6.3.2 . When logging in to the Diigo site the bookmarks doesnt appear in the list as well.

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

It works quite fine for me. The problem cannot be reproduced.
    1) How long the problem persists?
    2)can you save bookmark even though recommend tags loads all the time?
    2) Can you please try it on computer in different network connection?
    3) Can it be OK on different browser,such as ff with the same computer?

3. My lists and groups are not showing in drop down menus in Firefox

When bookmarking, neither my lists or groups are not appearing in the drop down menus

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1) first of all, sign out and sign in again
    2) If you use firefox, please click diigo icon and then select “refresh toolbar data” from the drop down menu.
    If you use chrome, please click “tag” on the latest version and the classic bookmark window appear. Secondly,choose “refresh” from the drop down menu of list or group.

4. Long URL (more than 255 chars) truncated

Bookmarking an URL longer than 255 characters truncates the URL at 255 characters. The bookmark is then not accessible. Tested with Diigolet, Firefox Extension and Chrome Extension. The problem is apparently in Diigo itself storing only the 255 first chars of an URL.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sign in to diigolet not working

When I try to use the diigolet to bookmark a page, it asks me to sign in. I click sign in and am brought to the sign in page. I enter my credentials, hit submit, and am redirected to the page I am trying to bookmark. Opening the diigolet again, it asks me again to sign in. Very frustrating. I also tried going to diigo.com to sign in there and then use the diigolet, but no dice.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Since latest Firefox update (19.0), Diigo toolbar fails to appear. Reinstall does nothing.

Since latest Firefox update (19.0), Diigo toolbar fails to appear. Reinstall does nothing. What's up? Am I the only one?

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Read Later Fast: "Authorized failure" keeps occurring

I have to sign out/sign back in to get sync working across multiple machines (one is in a corporate network, which I think may be part of the issue)

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

“Authorized failure” keeps occurring only on two circumstances, one is that you log in wrong credentials. Another is the account you logged in your read later fast doesn’t match with your diigo account in your diigo library under the same browser . Please check your situation for accuracy.The problem should be solved when you log out.
    @quick_blue, can you visit www.diigo.com normally?

8. losing highlights

I highlighted a lot of things on some webpages. But when I came back to these pages later, some highlights were lost. I re-highlighted one of them, went to another page and came back, and found again part of the highlights (with sticky notes) lost. And some highlights were moved to another word. This is weird and annoying.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "no items tagged [name of tag]..."

I just imported 451 bookmarks and tagged them all. Now, when I click on the tag, I get "no items tagged [name of tag]..."

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Can you please tell me where do you import your bookmarks and give us some tags as example?

10. readict for Ipad crashes

Just installed redact on my iPad, but it crashes at every start.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pages are automatically bookmarked when I run Diigolet button, and I can't do nothing such add description or tags

Since 2 days, on Firefox 18, when I am on a page I want to bookmark and I click on the Diigolet button, the Diigolet toolbar is opening but the Bookmark button is already red and the page is already bookmarked (I did'nt bookmark it before). If I sum up, the page is automatically bookmarked when I run Diigolet button, and I can't do nothing such add description or tag before the page is bookmarked.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Unable to install web highlighter, ipad

Followed instructions, but bookmark doesn't work. After installing the web highlighter as a bookmark and editing the URL as per instructions, clicking the icon on the bookmarks bar does nothing.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    24 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Chrome Extension stopped working properly??

It used to be lightning fast - never had a problem before??? - now very often nothing happens when i click bookmark (doesn't get a red bookmark icon+doesn't show up in library), recommended tags doesn't load, sometimes a page bookmarked several minutes ago suddently shows up in my library... Tried Diigolet bookmarklet=>same problems

I'm getting a bad feeling about this...

Using Chrome Extension 21.0.1180.83 m

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Are things all well now? We are making some improvements on our servers.It will be fine soon.

14. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Auto Blog Post Seems to have stopped working got two website and one job for each website.

Auto Blog Post Seems to have stopped working got two website and one job for each website.

Both sites do not get job even through worked before.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Diigo Toolbar FireFox Extension Does Not Pre-Populate Fields When Bookmark Has Already Been Saved

There are sites I'm sometimes unsure on whether I've got them saved to bookmarks, so I'll right-click & select "Bookmark this Page to Diigo" to check & see if I've got it saved (was having problems with Search function at time), only to have it pull up as an 'empty' (meaning there were no notes, tags, anything saved in the proper fields) bookmark, which means I haven't saved it. Imagine my surprise, upon research to find that my bookmark didn't save for the current date, and upon further research through backed-up bookmarks to find that I had it saved several…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Read Later Fast Chrome extension disappeared.

What happened to Read Later Fast Chrome extension? I can't find it in the Chrome Store.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are dealing with this issue. It will be available soon.

19. dialog does not show up in latest chrome dev

Hi, I'm using Chrome 18.0.1003.1 dev. I found that when I click the diigo extension button, the dialog will not show up on any page. My browser just got updated and can this be a compatibility issue?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base