Tell us the issue you experienced

Groups are unavailable

Sorry for the Inconvenience

Our server is temporarily unavailable. Please e-mail support@Diigo.com to let us know about the problem.* Thanks. We will have things running smoothly again as quickly as we can, so please try again later.

We are avid Diigo users ourselves, and chances are we already know about this issue, but in case it is a very recent one, notifying us may help us respond just that little bit more swiftly. Thanks again for your help.

The other issue is that emailing support@diigo.com gets an auto-responder, directing the user to this forum. This forum's URL should be included on the error page.

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Roman EdirisingheRoman Edirisinghe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
completed  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

Sorry for any inconvenience you met with.Our servers have experienced some problems. We
have soled it out.

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mr kaplanmr kaplan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People are randomly dropped from our group, and we're having a hard time adding them back in.

Another teacher and I use Diigo in our courses, and we've created one group to contain the students in both classes, plus the two teachers. We assign the same piece on a site to our classes, then the students comment all of it, sharing their comments to the group so that we can have an online discussion about ideas and style. Without the ability to share to the group, we can't really do this activity. In previous years, one student or another has had temporary problems using the group, but over the last couple of days, almost all of my students have emailed me with problems. They will highlight and comment upon the text, but then the only option they're given for sharing is "private." More than half then say that, when they looked at their profiles, they noticed that they were no longer in the group. I know they were already members of the group because they were added last month and had already done a previous activity using the group. If we can't use the group function, then we've lost the main reason for using Diigo.

• William BarnettWilliam Barnett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I started having the problem a couple days ago. Now all my groups are gone in the drop down, and they don't seem to come up on my account unless I hunt them down.

• user 100user 100 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My group is not showing up on Diigolet. I can go to the website, where it says I have no groups, then search for my group, find it, and it says it's my group. In my library I can't share with my group. This has been going on for at least 2 days, maybe 3.

Group emails have been lagging about 5 days behind bookmarking for at least several weeks.

• Mathieu PlourdeMathieu Plourde commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I experienced the same problem. Groups really need to be fixed. It seems like I can still save to a group, and the email digests are generated, but I can't get to the web interface to create new ones or access the content and settings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base