Tell us the issue you experienced

Diigo.com not syncing with Google chrome & Android app

Diigo.com isn't syncing with Google chrome & Android app. Diigo.com is showing 7 notes that I deleted on the Chrome App. Also the Android app only shows 20 of my most recent notes, I have another 40 that I am unable to view from my Android app.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
saemii3nsaemii3n shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • YashanYashan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync partially works, but not consistently. Also have problem of multiple bookmarks for same webpage. It would also be nice if highlights and notes made offline would be uploaded as soon as connected to Internet (I live in an area with spotty reception).

• ldicozzldicozz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nothing but problems, diigo is a flopp/// i will be moving on to a better tool/app.

• bdg2003bdg2003 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am sort of having the same problem. I delete notes and they keep appearing on my chorme app for my laptop and on both my tablet and android phone. Luckily I have not lost any notes yet knock on wood. I finally came to diggo deleted them from here and now they are gone. Very inconvenient. I tried looking for a contact us to report it but found nothing. If this continues I'll be shopping for a new note app. I'm still waiting for the ability to print from the chrome extension by the way.

Feedback and Knowledge Base