Tell us the issue you experienced

Tags from delicious do not show under "my tags".

Importing seemed to go by without a hitch, but the tags don't seem to transfer over to "my tags". New bookmarks will create tags there, and clicking on an existing tag from delicious will bring up related tags, but I can't navigate them from the main page.

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Cameron ChildsCameron Childs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • wremnantwremnant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I change all my tags to public, they will show in my profile "Public Tags". I need all my private tags to show in "my tags"... please fix.

• wremnantwremnant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem... but worse. Only a few tags show up in My Tags page. Even when I add a new tag, it does not show up in 'My Tags". I can see the tags in the edit tab.

• Kevin GKevin G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having the same issue, but it seems to 'go away' when I click edit, and then 'save' the non-existent changes. Which is odd because Diigo lists bookmarks under the tags I imported from delicious, but does not 'put' them in said tags via search by tags.

• Tony O'HaganTony O'Hagan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just imported my tags several days ago from delicous and still they don't appear. Please update us on progress! What's your roadmap/schedule to get this fixed?

• Jim TJim T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same problem, imported last week, tags can be searched, but don't show up under My Tags, if i add something new with the same tag, it shows up, but count is only 1.

• Peter MacDonaldPeter MacDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm having quite a few issues importing from delicious as well. I've even tried importing directly from firefox... My issues are all tag related. Not all tags appear, there are several random ones that aren't in delicious, and the count next to the tags are all wrong.

I thought this was the service for me but if these issues aren't fixed in a timely manner than there's no reason for me to stay.

• Miss HMiss H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My tags have showed up after a couple of days delay as well, and I'm fairly certain the site has just difficulties dealing with the Delicious transfers still coming in.

• bob brownbob brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My tags have since been populated (estimated delay: 4 days from import). Perhaps the diig systems are just overloaded due to Delicious migrations?

• Hope AtterburyHope Atterbury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Diigo Team - please update us on the timeline re: tags showing up at an import from Delicioius? How long is the lag? I imported easily 3 days ago, but so far no tags for my 1000+ bookmarks have come in. It seems a lot of people are experiencing this. What's a normal wait time for tags to catch up?

• Matt DMatt D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same issue that I reported days ago and not a single action to fix this. I can't go "premium" if "free" doesn't even work for the simple stuff!

Feedback and Knowledge Base