Tell us the issue you experienced

Unable to search for bookmarks by tag

I'm unable to search for bookmarks by tag. I was able to do it prior to the server being unavailable tonight. I'm getting a "no items tagged" message. I'm getting the same message even when I search "My tags" in the sidebar.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Allison BarnardAllison Barnard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sophie LawrenceSophie Lawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Same as Andrea! Click on a tag which clearly says there are 7 of them and I get a 'no tags for this item' or something similar.

• Andrea BaldassarriAndrea Baldassarri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

me too. tag searching is not working. even from "my library" web page doesn't work. Tag cloud is there, but if I try to click on a tag used in many bookmarks (as correctly marked in parenthesis nearby the tag) the result is empty.

• Corinne DCorinne D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Diigo needs to fix the bug again because I am experiencing the same difficulties. I cannot use the tags to search through my bookmarks and it is really frustrating.

• melhambomelhambo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

experiencing this in groups - cant search any links or tags (i.e. nothing is returned)

• Byron PeretskyByron Peretsky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having this same problem. I have tried to find them in both firefox and chrome browsers. On the site it's self, and on the toolbar or widget. None work.

Feedback and Knowledge Base