Tell us the issue you experienced

Unable to Bookmark from Toolbar

Many times Diigo Bookmark does not open a bookmark screen for tags and saving. Frustrating. Anyone else? Using Explorer 7 on a Dell Studio running Windows Vista Premium.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Shane SchmidtShane Schmidt shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sandy_diigoAdminSandy_diigo (Admin, Diigo ) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We'd like to advise you to use diigolet.As developers you know,IE is quite a poor
    platform for developers.@Mila Koratschenko Can you please give us more details about the
    diigolet problem?

• Mila KoratschenkoMila Koratschenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have windows internet explorer on xp. Everytime, I add the Diigo toolbar it gets kicked out when I sign out of my yahoo account. Please help me out and tell me what I ought to do so I have the Diigo toolbar. The other diigolet does not click at all. either. So, I end up without Diigo. Please help me out.

• jsatkiewiczjsatkiewicz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the same problem. Am using Diigo 5.0 beta, IE 8.0.6001, and Windows Vista. Very frustrating to the point I don't enjoy using Diigo anymore.

• Jacob ShareJacob Share commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This used to happen to me randomly, but since the last update, it now happens more often than not, to the point where using Diigo has become very frustrating for the first time in memory. I now need to save the bookmark with the default settings and manually update the tags on the Web, which is much slower.

I'm on XP SP3 with Firefox 3.6.15.

Feedback and Knowledge Base