Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Diigolet - I have it on three different computers. In past week, whenever I click button, bookmark turns red & marks X for private. Why?

Happens in Firefox on laptop, Firefox on PC, IE on another laptop. Have tried removing and replacing, but still does same thing.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Always shows red "bookmarked" icon

It used to work fine (ie. it would be white on pages I have not bookmarked and red on pages I have) and I have not updated it. I am using Firefox 18.0.2 on a Mac, with the Diigolet.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Power Note - Saving to lists/groups

Saving to lists/groups doesn't stick & can't save to mult lists. Having to redo online.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android app bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chrome extension uses a lot of memory

Open chrome developer tools, timline section, memory subsection enable recording.
    Open any page, refresh it ten or twenty times.
    And... you'll see how something is getting about 1 mb per page refresh.
    Turn off diiigo extension and look how garbage collector is doing his work without it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. awesome screenshot only saves visible part of the page

I am using Safari 5.1 in Lion, and on two of my machines Awesome Screenshot will only save the visible part of the page, rather than the whole page. The extension works on my third machine on those same web sties (e.g. bbc.co.uk/news). I have restarted Safari, re-installed the extension, downloaded the extension from this site rather than from the Apple website. Nothing has helped.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Safari extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, some bugs lies with safari api and we have contacted apple. There is no action by them upon our request. You can also help us by contacting apple for their bugs.

6. Add line break in group notes

After saving group notes instead of a line break appears html-tag <br>. In Private notes does not. Only in Chrome. In Firefox dosen't. Fix it plz.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Keeps signing me off automatically

This is getting very annoying. Diigo keeps signing me off without me clicking the sign-out button. I had to sign-in at least 20 times in the last hour or so. I complained about this bug earlier in an e-mail I sent to Diigo. They solved this issue and told me that it was because of a faulty Ethernet card. But the problem resurfaced within two days and now it has got really nasty.

I e-mailed again to inform about this but haven't got a reply yet and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even if I refresh…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Error message today-"Diigo: server is unavailable. Try again later."

All day today (3/25/2012) I've received a server error message when trying to bookmark to a group and/or highlight text. This morning, after 2-3 tries it would finally save, but now this afternoon nothing but the error message.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

We have ordered new servers and moved some data to these servers.It will become stable soon.

9. Can't bookmark on some website

Using the Diigo Web Highlighter (v1.6.3.5) Chrome 11.0.696.71 mac. I'm unable to bookmark some website. When I click ''bookmark'' The windows appears less than a second and dissapear imediately... Tried with website : http://www.videoessentials.com/index.php

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bookmark Star

After installing Diigo and when you click on the Bookmark Star the "Remove Bookmark" text disappears from the button. I have tested this on a clean profile.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Diigolet - Dreamwidth compatibility?

Dreamwidth.org users can't get the Diigolet to load. This doesn't happen on the home page, but on all other pages, it just says Loading Diigolet... and never loads.

Many other users have this problem as well, is there any way you can work with them to fix compatibility?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cannot change my profile picture

Noticed yesterday and getting this error on picture tab:

Sorry for the Inconvenience

Our server is temporarily unavailable. Please e-mail support@Diigo.com to let us know about the problem.* Thanks. We will have things running smoothly again as quickly as we can, so please try again later.

We are avid Diigo users ourselves, and chances are we already know about this issue, but in case it is a very recent one, notifying us may help us respond just that little bit more swiftly. Thanks again for your help.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

Having tested just now,the problem can not be reproduced.

13. Entry "Remove this bookmark" not visible in Firefox

In Firefox 19.0 I do not see the entry "Remove this bookmark" in the toolbar.

If a web page is shown, that I have bookmarked in Diigo (the bookmark symbol in the toolbar is a red book and if I click on it, I can edit the bookmark) then there is no entry "Remove this bookmark" in the popup menu when I click on the arrow at the button "Bookmark".

I just see the following entries:
    Boomark this Page...
    Collect Flash
    Separator-Line
    Separator-Line
    One-click Save Options...

If I open any other URL that is NOT in my Diigo library, then…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. After updating to version Quick Note 1.3, App hangs immediately after launch.

After updating to version Quick Note 1.3, App hangs immediately after launch; must be force-quitted. Impossible to use.

Machine: iMac 2.8GHz Core i5 with 16GB memory.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quick Note for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 500 internal service error when i search tags

when i search a tag in my private library, a 500 internal service error comes up. this only happens for some of my tags, and not every time i search it. it appears to be random but very frustrating. i only have about 9 items in my library, but before i add more i want to make sure i can search my tags without problems

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Must add bookmark twice

In order to add a bookmark, I must hit Ctrl-Alt-D twice. The first time, the window only includes the title bar. The second time the entire Add Bookmark window appears.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  iPhone app bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I just got a message saying I wasn't a member of a group I created and moderate! My group members are getting the same message.

In my Groups page it indicates that I am not a member of any groups. Other members are also seeing this message.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Editing a note reformats its tags

When I edit a note, its tags are reformatted: the quotes disappear from around two-word tags and commas are inserted as delimiters. This messes up the two-word tags, which are then saved as two separate tags (eg, a tag called "web design" is transformed into two tags "web" and "design").

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base