Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Date bookmarks added is in UTC, would be nice to see them in my local Time Zone

The Date reported for when bookmarks were added appears to be using UTC, but I'm in California which is PST (UTC - 8).

So while it's still the 30th here, the bookmark I just added says it was added on the 31st.

It would be nice if we could specify a timezone, so the date/time in my library is correct.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't share a highlighted web page.

Get error message whenever I try to share an annotated web page: http://screencast.com/t/txaA26iHxc Same error appears in both Safari and Chrome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Sent" sites messages blocked by school filter

I work in a school district and though I'm actively championing the use of Diigo among teachers, our web filter keeps blocking messages of forwarded sites using the "send" function on the chrome extension. Same with Firefox, so I don't think its an extension issue. Are there any other districts facing this issue? Is there something in messages from Diigo that get caught in standard web filters?

PS - we use a Barracuda and have whitelisted Diigo, messages still don't make it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is it possible to generate a RSS feed withouth the tags?

Normally the generated RSS feed shows me the used tags. But where I am using the feed I don't want to use the tags and therefore I have to delete all of them manually. Is it somehow possible to generate a feed without the tags (and the annoying (p)-HTML tags)?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Diigo in Education bug

I applied to join the group and never got a response. There is not an option for me to reapply.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What did you guys do to the Chrome Extension? Obviously something has changed...everyone is complaining.

I cannot bookmark any longer...which was the whole point of the gadget in the first place. My choices are annotate, tag, read later, screenshot, share this page...no bookmarking...therefore, no lists to organize my many saved bookmarks...

To all who have the same problem that I have go here:
    http://www.diigo.com/tools/diigolet

It looks like the ext. we used to use is called diigolet and will work the old way without all of the new functions that we didn't want anyway. Geez.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Japanese characters added on PC Sticky Notes get garbled on Nexus.

Japanese characters added on Sticky Notes (PC) can be read on "Power Note" app through Android 2.3.4 (smartphone), but get garbled and cannot be read on the same app through Android 4.2.1. (Nexus)
    I will be very happy if you can fix it!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Status: 500 Internal Server Error Content-Type: text/html

Why do I get this error when I click on a tag in my own library?

I teach journalism at Virginia Commonwealth University. I run a program called Capital News Service. My CNS students publish a lot of stories, and I want to have them tagged with 'vcucns'. I've moved my Delicious tags to Diigo -- with hundreds of stories tagged 'vcucns'. And yet, none of them show up at http://www.diigo.com/tag/vcucns . How come?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. diigo browser useless (at least to me)

In essence what I want to do is tag and save the hyperlinks in diigo.
    Diigo browser would be >the< thing to perform that task.
    Except that on ios "Share to Diigo" just fails with an indistinctive "There was a problem sharing". No hint/ no trace nothing...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bulk upload error

Getting a 505 error when i bulk upload a CSV file

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 500 internal service error when i search tags

when i search a tag in my private library, a 500 internal service error comes up. this only happens for some of my tags, and not every time i search it. it appears to be random but very frustrating. i only have about 9 items in my library, but before i add more i want to make sure i can search my tags without problems

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. seems my one of bookmark corruped

At my library top, Diigo is stop displaying my bookmarks. One of my bookmark seems to be corrupted and Diigo stops at this bookmark. I cannot delete this bookmark nor edit nor delete strange anotation at Diigo. By using other tag, it works fine. So I changed tag just for this bookmark only.
    Did someone have same problem or could someone help me what I should do?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Today when I click on a tag I just get an Internal 500 Server error. Ideas?

Today when I click on a tag I just get an Internal 500 Server error. Ideas?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BROKEN: Automatic in-place upgrade for chrome Diigo Web Collector - Capture and Annotate extension

Then new update v2.02 breaks many things and the worst part, you have no choice, be prepared to lose a lot of your work highlighting and working in the future. My advice, look for another tool, two upgrades in a week is too much too soon, it was not broken why fix it?

Spread out your upgrades and think carefully about changing function names

Just got the in-place upgrade for chrome Diigo Web Collector - Capture and Annotate extension, which was a very dissatisfying experience.

1.) It was forced, I did not have a choice, 2nd time this week.

2.)…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

The problem is not reproduced. Can you please try to refresh the page? It may be caused by webpage not downloaded completely.

18. Toolbar font color and dark themes/FabTab conflict

I'm currently using a FabTab extension that colors each tabs in regards to the predominant color of the website. The problem occurs when the tab gets colored in a pitch dark color: the "Bookmark", "Highlight", "Capture", "Comment" writings fade out in the background. This probably happens due to their default font color. However, latter doesn't happen to "Send", "Read Later", "Options" buttons and smart folders. Therefore, my suggestion would be if you could set the switch the font color of the troublesome ones to same of those elements which not have this issue.

Here are some screens to better illustrate…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. group not showing in "My Groups" anymore

the group i used to be in is suddenly missing from "My Groups" in webpage and toolbar. But if i search the group name, diigo would suggest "My Groups That Matched XXX" and it shows the group that i'm in! The same thing happened to my friend sharing the same group. We are also unable to share bookmark to that group (because it's not included in "My Groups" anymore).

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

Sorry for any inconvenience you met with. We have fixed this bug.

20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 43 44
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base