Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My lists no longer show from the drop-down menu. A new 'Share' drop-down has been added but it doesn't work either.

As of the latest release, my lists no longer show from the drop-down menu in the tag screen. A new 'Share' drop-down has been added but it doesn't work either.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. read later bookmarklet is broken

Keeps asking me to login, when I'm already logged in

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "download interrupted" message while installing Quick Note

cannot install QuickNote from Google Chrome Store. After I click "install"
    an error message pops out showing "download interrupted"...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Toolbar cant login in Firefox (Linux)

Hallo Diigo Team,
    I'm using the Diigo Toolbar in Firefox. On my windows computers everything works fine, but on my netbook with debian linux I cant login in order to bookmark some pages.

The toolbar is showing up, I click on Sign in and then I'm logged in on your page, but the toolbar still says "Sign in" instead of showing the diigo buttons to bookmark etc.

My Firefox version is 20.0 and cookies are allowed, I even added diigo.com to my whitelist.

Do you have any other clues I could try to get the toolbar working?

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The command box “Click and drag to select” appears in the cropped doc.

Don’t have that command box appear in the cropped document.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. My account was downgraded without prior notice

Send out a notice before downgrading accounts... :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My firefox's diigo addon toolbar won't stay signed on; opens diigo in new window

I have the diigo toolbar installed on firefox 19, but when I sign in, diigo opens in a new tab or new window and still says "sign in" on the tool bar. Because I'm not signed in on the toolbar, the diigo bookmark function doesn't work -- I can only manually add a URL by copy-pasting a web address & info into the separate session of diigo.in the other tab/window.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    xie qiangxie qiang responded

Can Diigo Website be signed in?

8. overlapping issue using capture selected area in Chrome

pics overlap or get cut in half and then it repeats where it was cut off. screenshots of recipes, some of the ingredients are either missing or the words are cut in half making it difficult to read. I've not seen this problem using anything other than that option.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bookmarklet doesn't work

The Diigolet bookmarklet doesn't work. It keeps asking me to sign in but then tells me that the sign in failed. Some of my recent bookmarks do not appear which makes me think this has been a problem for some time. This is no way to convince me to pay for this app.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Typo

In the hint that appears when you hover the mouse over the «cached» link in the diigo library: «cached page your uploaded»

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Quick not stopped working properly on my macbook pro. I am running OS X10.6.8

I had been using quick note since 2011 on my MBP and everything was fine until yesterday 04/27/13. When I would open quick note it would show me that it was running but not in the view of my screen. So I tried updating it and I received a message "to update this application sign in to the account you used to purchase it" so I uninstalled the app then reinstalled the app and now every time I open quick note it crashes. I contacted apple care and they walked me through their steps and recommended me to come here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Quick Note for Mac  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Diigolet - I have it on three different computers. In past week, whenever I click button, bookmark turns red & marks X for private. Why?

Happens in Firefox on laptop, Firefox on PC, IE on another laptop. Have tried removing and replacing, but still does same thing.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Bookmarks exported from Chrome and imported in Diigo cannot be searched by text (only filtered by tag)

When you import bookmarks exported from Chrome in HTML format, you end up with all your imported bookmarks tagged using your folder tree hierarchy. You can search bookmarks by tags but searching by title text won't find anything.
    It seems Diigo doesn't perform indexing on imported bookmarks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. same bookmark twice in my library

I've noticed that I have the same bookmark twice in my library. I deleted one, but Diigo should validate all bookmarks. Mr Wong does it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Delete notes

You don`t have warning message before deleting notes!!
    I made a mistake and click on "trash" button and I lose everything...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can't sign in to Power Note Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.3.3), PWD with special chars "+", "-"

Can't sign in to Power Note with Samsung Galaxy S (Android 2.3.3), PWD with special chars "+", "-"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android app bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Missing Class in "Teacher Console"

My "Teacher Console" shows that I only created three classes, but I created four. I can't add a new student into the missing class.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I was using Google Sites and could not edit text within a site or

When the Diigo Extension is active, you are unable to edit text/ add links to text in google sites. When disable, it all works. Just wanted to let you know.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. My Library - Not Loading

'My Library' will load from home, but will NOT load at school; I've tried on multiple computers. However, on those same computers at school, other teachers are able to access their 'My Library' with no issues. Is there something that can be done to correct this issue?

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Chrome extension uses a lot of memory

Open chrome developer tools, timline section, memory subsection enable recording.
    Open any page, refresh it ten or twenty times.
    And... you'll see how something is getting about 1 mb per page refresh.
    Turn off diiigo extension and look how garbage collector is doing his work without it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 9 11 13 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base