Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. searching bookmark title not working

This was posted earlier and marked as complete, but it doesn't work for me so I'm re-posting. This even applies to cached pages. I've bookmarked transitionsabroad.com, which has the title of "Transitions Abroad - Portal for Work, Study, Travel and Living Abroad". A search for "abroad" (not a broad, that's a different context and I've double-checked it ;) ) results in no items found.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use of highligher

It doesn't WORK!

Jesus, I have tried this extension for a year. Very occasionally it works, sometimes a little pencil appears, but mainly NOTHING HAPPENS.

Are you taking the piss, or what?!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cannot edit more than 1 character when logging into Diigo via Mac OS X Safari

I have a new Diigo account which I access from Chrome on Mac OS X, Chrome iOS, and Chrome on Linux. When I attempt to login to my Diigo account from Safari on OS X, the user name and password fields will accept only one character, and lockup. My account is associated with ronsheely@gmail.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Diigo Toolbar removes button caption in Firefox

When I open a web page that I have bookmarked in Firefox 19.0 (no matter if this bookmark is in my Diigo library or not), then Firefox shows in the awesome bar a yellow star symbol.
    When I click on this star, a panel opens where I can edit the name, the tags and the folder.
    In this panel I also have a button that allows me to delete the bookmark.

When the Add-On "Diigo Toolbar" is enabled, then this button has no caption.
    But when I deactivate the "Diigo Toolbar" Add-On, then this button has a caption.

This bug…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Deleting the first entry in the library removes also the date

In my Diigo library I see in front of the first entry the date, when I added this entry.
    The 2nd and 3rd entries are added at the same date, so here I see no separate date.

When I delete the first entry, then the first entry (that was the second entry before) does not have any date.
    Here the date should be shown at the first entry.
    When I reload my library, then I see a date at the first entry, so this is just a refresh problem.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Chrome extension now throwing Uncaught TypeError exceptions for SVGs

With the new version of the Chrome extension installed, mousing over any SVG causes a Javascript uncaught exception.

For example:
    http://www.highcharts.com/demo/column-basic

Makes the extension unusable in my case, as the console is flooded with uncaught exceptions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

I am looking into this issue. Although the error message occurs, it won’t have any influences on using this extension.

7. Wish to join Diigo in Education but "join this group" radio bar not present.

Wish to join Diigo in Education but "join this group" radio bar not present when logged into my account. Does not appear in my group list and have not received any updates.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Chrome web collector plugin bleeds CSS properties

Diigo Web Collector 2.0.3 - any HTML element with the class "enable" gets an annoying background image of an arrow. The extension is bleeding it's own CSS onto every web page. Here's a screenshot http://screencast.com/t/HAQwLDNd

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. After importing my bookmarks from delicious, the date is wrong in the RSS feed

I've imported all my bookmarks from delicious, and everything looks fine when I look at them on the website.
    However, when I look at a RSS feed (e.g., http://www.diigo.com/rss/user/viralbus/aop), the pubDate and lastBuildDate seem to be set to the time you imported my bookmarks, not to the time I bookmarked each link.
    I use this feed to display the most recent bookmarks on my blog, so this is important to me.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I have downloaded the app from google play but it crashes when we select email in the app . Kindly fix this

I have downloaded the app from google play but it crashes when we select email in the app . Kindly fix this

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android app bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. sticky note comment doesn´t appear in the library

my comment in the sticky note doesn´t appear in my library any longer, only the highlighted string

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Why there is no option to edit sticky notes?

Neither on website nor chrome extension!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Date bookmarks added is in UTC, would be nice to see them in my local Time Zone

The Date reported for when bookmarks were added appears to be using UTC, but I'm in California which is PST (UTC - 8).

So while it's still the 30th here, the bookmark I just added says it was added on the 31st.

It would be nice if we could specify a timezone, so the date/time in my library is correct.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Can't share a highlighted web page.

Get error message whenever I try to share an annotated web page: http://screencast.com/t/txaA26iHxc Same error appears in both Safari and Chrome.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. "Sent" sites messages blocked by school filter

I work in a school district and though I'm actively championing the use of Diigo among teachers, our web filter keeps blocking messages of forwarded sites using the "send" function on the chrome extension. Same with Firefox, so I don't think its an extension issue. Are there any other districts facing this issue? Is there something in messages from Diigo that get caught in standard web filters?

PS - we use a Barracuda and have whitelisted Diigo, messages still don't make it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Is it possible to generate a RSS feed withouth the tags?

Normally the generated RSS feed shows me the used tags. But where I am using the feed I don't want to use the tags and therefore I have to delete all of them manually. Is it somehow possible to generate a feed without the tags (and the annoying (p)-HTML tags)?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 44 45
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base