Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chrome extension uses a lot of memory

Open chrome developer tools, timline section, memory subsection enable recording.
    Open any page, refresh it ten or twenty times.
    And... you'll see how something is getting about 1 mb per page refresh.
    Turn off diiigo extension and look how garbage collector is doing his work without it.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I can't delete or modify several tags.

I can't delete or modify several tags

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Web Site Navigation

Navigation on this site is terrible. For example, there is no "Home" button on this page to get back to the site's home page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Diigolet not visible on some sites

Sometimes, Diigolet is rendered outside the visible part of a page. For example, if I try to load Diigolet on a following page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_charter . It would render in top-right corner, but I only see a few bottom pixels of the Diigolet. Not able to click the button, let alone read its name. :( Here is how it looks like when loaded: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwqZoDtxNt6ta3VEeExjc0ROUW8/edit?usp=sharing

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. rss feed not working

he RSS feed for my diigo bookmarks is also not working...when trying to subscribe to feedly it indicates it's not a valid feed address...also when trying to add it to my blogger page, using an RSS gadget within blogger it says the feed address is not valid. This is the url that is registering as invalid... https://www.diigo.com/rss/user/anearlgirl can you tell me what the problem is or what I need to fix?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Chrome extension no longer loads existing tags

When I am on a page that I have bookmarked before, Diigo uses a red marker (thank god, please don't take this away!) to show that it's an existing bookmark. But since the last update, it no longer loads the tags I gave to this page previously.

Please bring this feature back! Please stop breaking my tool!

Your continued "improvements" to the Chrome extension are starting to irk me.

First it was an extra click to get to the tagging window (horrible user experience design) and now the extension doesn't load my existing tags on previously bookmarked pages!

Instead I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Diigo toolbar conflict with firefox personas

it started when i noticed that my quick access folder disappeared from the toolbar. Whenever i tried to add them back by clicking the "add smarter folder button", first i'd be getting a blank dialog box, then i click back, the regular dialog box appeared but the drop-down menu in the list tab wasn't visible. Also tried adding tag folder, but a error message would appear telling me the folder was already present. Noticed when i was inputing the tags, words would not auto-complete like usually.

My fist thought was that some extension was interfering, so i went creating a…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  5 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The new Chrome extension stinks. Give us the option of using the old one.

The new extension in Chrome is awful. It takes three times as many steps to accomplish what I could do before in one seamless experience. Furthermore, certain steps automatically close the window you're marking up. This completely destroys the value of using Diigo. Give us the old extension back, or at least the option to use it!

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Highlights not shown on page when page reloaded

Using Chrome Version 26.0.1410.43

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Security!!

Actually I Have a proble, when I search on google with may mail's first name "eksiyirmiiki" ı can find my library list on results, that mean any one can find it without sign in.. This is not good, my library is my library.. How I can fix it?? Thanx..

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I've lost 90% of my bookmarks & highlights, contacted diigo twice with no reply?!

I went into my library one day and to look for a highlighted item and noticed I had zero tags, only 3 lists and only one page of bookmarks/highlights where as before I had pages upon pages.

I emailed diigo twice but I haven't gotten any info back at all?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. My chrome extension is not working.

When I click it, there is a blank bubble that opens underneath. I've deleted and re-installed with no success.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I cannot update my credit card info? Tells me my card number is invalid.

I cannot update my credit card info? Tells me my card number is invalid.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Tags entries registered automatically while navigating through browser.

I'm getting non voluntary "public tags" from sites that I visit, I have to access my profile and delete manually all public entries registered automatically.
    This is also a privacy / security concerns since disclose sites I navigate. Is there any misuse or wrong configuration of the diigolet?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 47 48
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base