Bugs

Notice a bug? Please share the detail with us. Thanks for your help!

Got a feature suggestion or have a general usage question? Please check the right side of this page and choose “Ideas” or “How-to” forum.

Tell us the issue you experienced

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unable to add existing bookmark to list

I am unable to add a bookmark to an existing list.

I click "Edit", the dialogue appears, I selected "Add to List" and select the desired list, click "Save", then nothing happens.

I have created this video to illustrate: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/20040939/diigo_edit_bug.swf

Thanks

Environment:
    Windows Vista Ultimate
    Firefox 19.0.2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. privacy violation serious!! - my private profile is public!! - 1.) why has it ever been?!? - 2.) why is it still (though switched to private

please, ASAP make sure my private profile really IS private!! - it still shows up on google on entering my first name and surname!! all texts, all bookmarks, all tags are readable for ANYONE, just for ANY NUMB person with internet access. - I set EVERYTHING to private one hour ago! but everything is still public.
    furthermore, afaik, I never created a public profile! always very private texts and highlighted parts! - who made my profile public?!?
    ASAP, make my profile what I set it to, i.e.: PRIVATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    also, this text is NOT A PUBLIC IDEA! I insist you make…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

Your profile is set to be indexed by external search engines by default. FYI,http://www.diigo.com/profile/edit/other.
    The majority of social websites like facebook, twitter work in this way. Once you make this box not selected,google Google crawlers won’t follow these links. Meanwhile, as for those links which are already been indexed,it take some time for google to review and delete them. We can help you to submit these links to google to push them to delete these related links ASAP. Please choose to view your items in advanced view mode and you can convert your bookmarks to private by bulk there.

4. click on "diigo" logo on top of the "diigo feedback" webpages

When I click on the actual Logo "diigo" on top corner right, the webpage still reopens "diigo" feedback webpage.

Therefore i suggest you :
    - to title the page "diigo(logo) + (the word) feedback", so we aren't confusing users.

As users are used to click on "diigo" logo to go back to the original "diigo" website.
    by adding this little precision, users won't be confused.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. "edit": editing should propose as well "edition of the images itself"

Please give the option to edit the images saved by image captures.
    a first editing during image capture is fine, but not sufficient.
    But we need as well to have the option to re-edit the image afterward,
    knowing that this image will belong to group or list with different purpose than the original.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. "Group" & "List" indication next to doc. or images: in the gallery & in the "edit" of doc. (or images)

Please implement ASAP a group (& list) indicator next to the doc. (or images) from the gallery.
    Once those doc. (or images) are shared in group or belong to a list when you want to "edit" them again the indication about group or list isn't selected.
    I consider it as a big error in interface user feedback

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can't use firefox extension with account created after google login

Colleagues experienced troubles using the firefox extension (FF 19.0.2) : they are logged in on diigo, receive notifications, etc, but the extension does't want to find the diigo opened session; clicking on "Sign-in" doesn't work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. My daily alerts are coming a week late. Today is March 22nd, and I just received a daily alert from March 16th.

I don't know if this is a Group Bug or something else. Also, what's in the daily alert that I just received is just some of the work on bookmarks I did that day, none of the bookmarks my students did that day, and none of the highlighting either my students or I did that day. And I don't get one of these alerts every day, so I'm not even getting every alert.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. tag search

How do you search for tags that others have created? I have been searching for a unique tag entered by a colleague and it is never found. It is a public tag and unique e.g. ddeerr so that we could test the search easily without many results coming up. I search the community library for this tag and the site bookmarked with it doesn't appear. Instead we get No Results Found. What is also strange is that there seems to be no way now of searching simply for tags. The search facility searches URL's descriptions and tags. There should at…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigolet bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Search is not working

Searching my library yields zero results if I type word that is in many bookmark titles. Have tried both Chrome and Firefox browsers. Many past posts describing same issue and going back several years are marked completed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can I share an individual bookmark among multiple groups? I don't want to upload it repeatedly.

As a teacher, I want to be able to post the same article (bookmark) to multiple groups (for different classes). How can I share an already uploaded bookmark to another group? It is frustrating to re-upload it repeatedly.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Navigating to annotated link causes stuck-at-fault at Loading Diigolet...

Steps to reproduce:

1. I created one highlight and found its annotated link to be:

https://www.diigo.com/annotated/e5138b267aba8fe2e5729c78ccf0a9e2

2. I opened up a new Firefox window (see browser version and build
    details below) and navigated to the above link. It loaded with no
    problems.

3. On that same page (which is critical I think), I then highlighted a
    second chunk of text, and found its annotated link to be:

https://www.diigo.com/annotated/4b940c6da133c639e53b03f2a3b3eaa1

4. I opened up a new FireFox window and loaded the link in Step 3
    above. Once I did, the highlight loaded correctly seemingly, but
    then a message with red background color…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Highlighting is missing dropdown at AT&T's website

http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/data-plans.html#fbid=GBNX9DjxDp3

Add a highlight to the above. Move mouse cursor over the highlighted link. Expect to see a little button popup with a down arrow on it, but it never appears. Seems unique to this site or to that page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Cannot delete tag from tag dictionary

I am trying to delete a tag from the group tag dictionary because we want our group users never to use it again.

Under Group Settings / Tag Dictionary, I see the offending tag, I click 'delete' next to it, and it appears to disappear from the list. However, the tag still appears in the list of suggested tags. In fact if you refresh the Tag Dictionary immediately after deleting the tag, it's still there.

I have gone through this loop about 20 times, using different browsers (Chrome and Safari), all to no effect.

Please help with this - it's…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Group bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I've enabled a weekly "Send to Blog" digest of all my links in a certain group. However, the links are being auto blogged daily as well.

I would like to stop my links that I annotate or tag from being auto-blogged. However, when I remove the blog from the list, the auto-weekly digest is also removed. I'm unsure how to setup the "Send to Blog" on a weekly basis without it also setting up an "auto blog" job for each and every link I annotate.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can't access previously set-up "Auto-post to blog" to change or cancel

I previously set up auto-posts to a Blogger blog and for separate tags to a Wordpress blog. Now when I go to the tools/Auto-post to blog page I cannot see the existing jobs to amend or cancel them. Nor does it it show my already linked blogs in order to add new jobs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 45 46
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base