Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. batch-add links toggling to bookmark/read later in diigolet

the current bookmarklet, even the extended diigolet is for some reason, only able to mark with oneclick 'read later' the 'unread' status. clicking to 'have read' is after some bits of thinking or clicking around, depending on the individual--in bookmark links dialog; a checkbox to uncheck read later staus,

secondly, there is no toggle anywhere neither of extension nor diigolet to start batch-adding (not editing!) all links clicked after toggle. this would simplify much time other than clicking/searching, navigating to page, clicking bookmarklet.

a bonus feature i'd really like to add, this time relating to batch-edit once bookmarks have been…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. be able to categorize within My Library

Maybe I'm just not familiar with all of the choices, but I wanted to be able to have JUST the green highlights, or JUST the sticky notes in My LIbrary, instead of a mess of different highlights & sticky notes all intertwined

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fix bug on firefox 12.0

fix bug on firefox 12.0
    i cannot select my notes list on the left-hand-side catalog

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cheap Nike Kobe Bryant 6(VI) Concord Shoes Sale Online

Cheap Nike Kobe Bryant 6(VI) Concord Shoes Sale Free Fast Shipping Online. Kobe Bryant 6(VI) Concord Shoes Sale Low Price Online.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make site more touch friendly

Struggling with managing My bookmarks on my iPad but all of a sudden I can no longer access functions to edit and delete bookmarks. I suppose because they're hidden under hover effects wich does not work well on touch devices... Not even your own app works well for managing my bookmarks...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bookmarks don't work on Opera browser

I can't post bookmark to the diigo group using Opera browser. Posting topic works, posting using diigolet works, but posting directly using Bookmark button does not work!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Free hand and text annotation in ipad web highlighter

Web highlighter ipad bookmarklet should have free hand annotation and Text Annotation

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    xie qiangxie qiang responded

We’ll enhance annotation in future extension plan.

8. dynamically update outside webpage with specific diigo tags

My website is set up with delicious to automatically list all bookmarks from a certain tag (or tags). When I save a website on delicious and tag it "yuletide2000", I can then go to the yuletide 2000 page on my website and see all the links, including the newest. This functionality is wonderful, and I don't see where it's possible here. To be clear, I don't want a "linkroll"; I want to show on an outside webpage certain diigo tags, but not all of them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bug: visiting the same page as a logedin user or a guest makes the page display things verry diffrently

if i send i friend to links like:
    https://www.diigo.com/user/thepaven/NOT%20hacking%20NOT%20hacker%20?sort=created
    al the nots are ignored and he gets the oposits of what i want to send him.

I am tying to use diigo in a clever way. that would make my web page more intresting. but also drive traffic back to diigo(they might like wat they see and sign up, lots of friends do just by me talking about your service) though my back link to diigo does not work for non logedin users. i tried in private tab of firefox.

I also use links like where the OR is ignored…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Print Read-it-later pages

On readitlater.com there is the ability to print pages to PDF with Joliprint. I am missing this feature in Diigo. Would be cool if it would be added to Diigo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. http://bugsmasters.com/

At Bug Master Pest Control, our mountainous experience and broad network of resources enable us to provide a specific service plan that meets your needs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Note Lists Should Be Implemented In Chrome Extensions

Note Lists Should Be Implemented In Chrome Extensions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I'd like to be able to have a completely private profile, so that nobody (except contacts) can see my profile.

I would wish that my profile was unpublished and only available to me and whoever I choose to befriend in Diigo.

In other words, I'd wish that nobody (except logged-in users in my Diigo network) would find anything when they visit the URL "https://www.diigo.com/profile/USERNAME".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It's nuts that it can't un-highlight

It's nuts that it can't un-highlight

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Sync with stumbleupon.com

I am user of stumbleupon with over 1000 bookmarks.I believe it could be a nice idea to have the option of syncing with that service and then we (the users) to be able to make the switch over.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Enable annotations on pages with session variable in URL

Some of the pages I'd like to annotate have session variables in the URL - which means the URL isn't the same next time I use the page (and never the same for anyone else either) - so annotations don't appear to me or anyone else

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Number of links near "more from ..."

Now I see "more from foo.example.com" under every bookmark. I think it will be better if there will be like this: "12 more from foo.example.com". Or maybe even so: "12 more from foo.example.com and 153 more from example.com". And of course no any redundant words if "0 more from ...". Thank you anyway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Tags with hieracy

i want to make tags and subtags to organize better my bookmark and make research faster.
    For example i can have a tags called Meme and a subtag called Trollface. So when i search for a not specific meme i can see all memes, and when i search for a specific type i can choose the subtag . I know i can create 2 tags and give both to the troll face memes, but i think the organization will be better with subtags.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Android App: Allow viewing and download of cached item

Currently I am unable to view or download cached pdf's on Android that have been saved via my PC. It would be great to have an option to download or view the cached item on demand in Android. This makes sense where I have had to log in to a restricted website (e.g. ieeexplore) on my PC to access a pdf, which I subsequently cache to Diigo, and then be able to simply view the cached version on my phone without having to log in again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base