Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Sync with stumbleupon.com

I am user of stumbleupon with over 1000 bookmarks.I believe it could be a nice idea to have the option of syncing with that service and then we (the users) to be able to make the switch over.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable annotations on pages with session variable in URL

Some of the pages I'd like to annotate have session variables in the URL - which means the URL isn't the same next time I use the page (and never the same for anyone else either) - so annotations don't appear to me or anyone else

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Number of links near "more from ..."

Now I see "more from foo.example.com" under every bookmark. I think it will be better if there will be like this: "12 more from foo.example.com". Or maybe even so: "12 more from foo.example.com and 153 more from example.com". And of course no any redundant words if "0 more from ...". Thank you anyway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Diigo website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tags with hieracy

i want to make tags and subtags to organize better my bookmark and make research faster.
    For example i can have a tags called Meme and a subtag called Trollface. So when i search for a not specific meme i can see all memes, and when i search for a specific type i can choose the subtag . I know i can create 2 tags and give both to the troll face memes, but i think the organization will be better with subtags.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Android App: Allow viewing and download of cached item

Currently I am unable to view or download cached pdf's on Android that have been saved via my PC. It would be great to have an option to download or view the cached item on demand in Android. This makes sense where I have had to log in to a restricted website (e.g. ieeexplore) on my PC to access a pdf, which I subsequently cache to Diigo, and then be able to simply view the cached version on my phone without having to log in again.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ratings

Within a group I would like group members to be able to rate, like with stars, the value of resources shared. Then to be able to filter from highest ranked group members could see what was collectively seen as useful or meaningful.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Draggable, Droppable Interface for Ease of Use

A drag and drop interface, similarly to Evernote's, to better manage bookmarks, lists, tags, etc. (Or like Kippt)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Now we are improving Diigo Website.
    We will use outliner to manage and organize items. The new version will be released in recent months.
    Thanks for supporting us.

8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. windows stand alone app or program

Have you consider the posibility to build up a windows stand alone app? it would be great for such an specialized service to expand your idea to the professional / executive market, supporting features like: offline working environment, compatibility with MS Office, encryption of data, private networking capabilities, etc. I think of a service like BOX, but with annotation capabilities like yours. I think they are doing great on the professional market.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. enable tagging and listing in ipad diigo (just like the safari extension does)

diigo ipad app fails to tag and list even though options for both are available under the edit bookmark. all entries are lost as soon as u click save. have to go to library and reenter evrytinme for every bookmark. needs double work. please rectify.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPad App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Would like to see highlights without the panel being open.

In order to see highlights I have to open up the diigo panel Chrome app. I suggest that you display highlights without the panel being open as well.

Whoever already has diigo and is signed already expects highlights.

More than four colors wouldn't hurt either (they blend in with the page way too much) :P

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. http://aaronsfences.com/

Aaron's Fence Company is a full-service, professional fence contractor providing fence installations, maintenance and fence repairs to the comunity of Marion NC.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hold This&Alert Me Feature for Diigo Extension

For exmple I want to add&edit sites in my library but not now I m busy so I want to set them later. And I click the ''Hold&Alert Me'' feature and set the time.Two hours later diigo extension alert me and I add this site in my library.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Auto Blog Post has a mind of it's own!

I turned off bot post to blog and auto blog post awhile ago, but apparently my links are still being auto-posted. I have no blogs connected to my account anymore, but yet the annotations are still posted to my blog, help!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. overlap highlight

when I try to highlight the already highlighted area, it sends out error message. Please allow Diigo to overlap each highlighted areas so that users can overlap highlights. It happens frequently that highlighted areas overlap with each other

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow group email notifications to separate email address per group

It would be very practical to be able to set dedicated email address(es) for group notifications on a per group basis. One default could be set/used for all groups unless we change it manually for each group or group of groups. If this can be implemented, it would also be practical if there was a way to set a new email address easily and tick/pick which group(s) it should be used with on one page. I experience that in order to make friends etc. interested in actually seriously considering using a bookmark service like Diigo, I have to feed them…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Readling typo

In iChromy when long pressing a hyperlink, the list of actions contains a typo of Readling instead of Reading.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPad App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Share links for others websits

we could share any posts or links for many socialmedias like googel+ or facebook

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base