I suggest you ...

Diigo Extensions All in One!! (:

Quick Note, Awesome Screenshot, Highlighting, Bookmarking, StickyNoting, Library Viewing: All in one extension!

I like how we can access all of our stuff from these items in our Diigo Library, I just wish we could collect all this stuff using one extension instead of 3. I don`t like having to activate each extension separately when I want to use them.

Also, I am in love with the shared screen function from Quick Note (When you right click, select 'New Note', and the new note opens in the same window off to the side). I think it would be real great to have the Bookmarker/Highlighter extension have a 'Expand' feature, where the shared screen function would be activated, where we can view a complete list of past notes, a bookmarks, sceenshots, and be able to create new ones!!

Also, since it would be a smaller platform, a 'Search' box (where we can search through our entire Diigo Library) wouldn't hurt :D

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
urstrulyurstruly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

The next version of diigo toolbar will support all these features,including annotations,screenshot
clipping and note feature. It atually offers all you want all in one.Please stay tuned.

1 comment

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • urstrulyurstruly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everything would be together, rather than separated into separate add-ons/extensions

Feedback and Knowledge Base