I suggest you ...

Bring back Read Later Fast (or at least right-click and "in-reader" functionality)

I was surprised to see the tool was abandoned. I used it pretty much every day. the fast-n-simple right click functionality was great, plus I could preview all the content within the extension itself (without opening a new tab) the presentation was simple and effective. Please bring it back! all it needed was a less buggy sync functionality. Other than that, it was a winner.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
CamilodiezrCamilodiezr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
ntrvietanhntrvietanh shared a merged idea: your quick note log in had been broken you need to fix it, your SearchO and read later fast missing from Chrome web store  ·   · 
jmtg888jmtg888 shared a merged idea: fix that Read Later Fast cant be downloaded on chrome  ·   · 
AndrewKoltsov AndrewKoltsov shared a merged idea: there is no read later fast in chrome store :(  ·   · 
dylanmpdylanmp shared a merged idea: How come Read later fast is no longer available on the chrome web store?  ·   · 
macdull Zhaomacdull Zhao shared a merged idea: Where is read later fast for chrome?  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bostonpengbostonpeng commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Read Later Fast was one of my often used Chrome extensions because I need a way to find a page online and be able to read it when I'm not able to get online. From what I can find there's no NO way to read pages offline in Google Chrome without saving it or printing a page as a PDF. In one fell swoop you brought web browsing back to the 20th century when you killed the extensions. PLEASE bring it back!

• macdull Zhaomacdull Zhao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey guys,I found a way to continue using RLF.I have posted it on my blog.
    plumesarea.uphero.com
    I hope it may help you

• CamilodiezrCamilodiezr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apparently the tool is no longer available for chrome. It was a great tool to rapidly save articles. Plus the "in-reader" feature was amazing. If your looking for an alternative, I'd recommend GetPocket (formerly known as Read it Later)

Feedback and Knowledge Base