I suggest you ...

Synchronize 'Reading List (Offline)' in IPad Diigo browser and my desktop browser's 'Read Later'

When I'm in Firefox on desktop and I would like to read a page later on my IPad I would like to be able to specify that when I click the ReadLater button in Diigo Toolbar. Or have Diigo automatically synch the Read Later list with my Reading List (Offline) on Diigo Browser on IPad.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
combithscombiths shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

Once installed diigo add-on, you can sync your data by clicking “refresh toolbar data” from drop-down menu on ff. In this way, your items for reading later are synced to your library . Then you can restart your browser to refresh "reading list(offline) . All data are synced automatically each time you restart your ff or diigo browser.
Additionally, We will enhance diigo client to support seamlessly sync your data from library to official diigo app for ipad in the next version.

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Geoffrey MilosGeoffrey Milos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A truely awesome addition would be to synch my items to my multi-platorm e-reader, so that my ReadLater items are always there for me, offline, when I duck into a subway tunnel for my 34 minute commute.

• emmettfraseremmettfraser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it's absurd that the reading list and the "read later" list don't sync. it would make everything so much more convenient!

Feedback and Knowledge Base