I suggest you ...

Add "Groups" & "Lists" to iPad app navigation

Within the iPad app the navigation offers "All", "Read Later" and so on. Having the ability to also see my Groups and my Lists in that same navigation window would be great.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Mr CasalMr Casal shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

We are developing the new version of Diigo app on ipad. It will bring out some fresh new features and solve out the problem of lacking list navigation.Please stay tuned.

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mr CasalMr Casal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Devin,
    This request is to add List and Groups views to the Diigo app so you can see items others have posted to shared lists and groups.

What you are looking to do already exits, but not within the Diigo app itself. To highlight, tag, comment, etc on a page on the iPad you don't do it from the Diigo app, you install the "Web Highlighter" on the iPad's Safari bookmark bar.

• Devin HDevin H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this referring to the process of highlighting and commenting on a page? I could not see how to tag and assign to a list while highlighting or bookmarking a page in the iPad app. Maybe I'm missing something, but if not, hopefully that is what this thread is addressing (not just navigation within my library home page). That's a big part of what makes the firefox Diigo so fantastic.

• Jörn WeberJörn Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Then iPad version should have the same features like the webversion.
    I'm surprised that I can't find the list view in the app.
    Any news on when that will be implemented?

Feedback and Knowledge Base