I suggest you ...

all items in powernote

Please make all notes accessable in powernote für android, not only the last 20 ones.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • tiro vaftiro vaf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need also access 20+ on my Android and my BlackBerry Playbook !!.
    Why this limit?, I also I was wondering why the other notes were not showing on my mobile devices.
    Please, please develop that, or my Diigo account will be usless. Today mobile devices are almost more important that PC.
    Thanks in advance.

• chenmikehkchenmikehk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 50+ text notes on my pc but can only access 20+ on my Samsung Galaxy Note. Why limit it?

• Monica RodriguezMonica Rodriguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So this is on *purspose*? I thought I had a problem with my Powernote installation. PLEASE, please, please, I'm looking for an app that will access ALL my bookmarks! So far, all the Diigo app does is connect you to the mobile version of the browser. I thought the Powernote app was the solution. Make it useful (what good is access to my last 20 bookmarks/notes? I have 1200 bookmarks) or let's get a real app.

• glennfoster0908glennfoster0908 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I had the some issue, I wasted time reinstalling and syncing methods before I ran across your post.

That sucks and I can't for the live of me figure out why a programmer would limit the amount of notes???

This app is beginning to act like a Jet Engine, it sucks and blows at the same time.

• Shane SchmidtShane Schmidt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So that's the problem...! I was wondering why the other notes were not showing on my HTC Evo. Kinda limits the usefulness of powernote, doesn't it, to have only 20 notes showing?

Feedback and Knowledge Base