I suggest you ...

Button to go to the library in the Chrome Extension

In the Chrome extension button, it expands to reveal a toolbar. That toolbar has a very small drop down button (down arrow) which then has a choice to go to the library online. This functionality is often used. It should have its own button in the toolbar alongside with Highlight, Bookmark, Sticky Notes and Share.

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Bernard Bernard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Michael VenablesMichael Venables shared a merged idea: Move My Library element to more prominent place on Diigo Web Highlighter.  ·   · 
johny whyjohny why shared a merged idea: Make It Easier To Get To Library From Chrome extension  ·   · 
sonny wusonny wu shared a merged idea: switch Feedback link to MyDiigo Library.  ·   · 
Gavin AllanwoodGavin Allanwood shared a merged idea: 3 clicks to open my library from the chrome widget is too many! Add a Library button please!  ·   · 
Mark StanwyckMark Stanwyck shared a merged idea: Make the my library button more accessible/bigger  ·   · 
completed  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

A newly improved Diigo Chrome Ext is now available for alpha tryout http://bit.ly/Us0RoO
It allows easy access to library from chrome extension.

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Avi LeviAvi Levi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is still not good enough in my opinion.
    If I am not mistaken, in firefox you get all your bookmarks/favorites in the add-on itself.
    It does not open a new tab that redirects you to the "library" in the Diigo website.
    Then again I did not use firefox for some time now, so I might be wrong.
    Nevertheless, this would be a great feature to have.

Feedback and Knowledge Base