I suggest you ...

Allow Read it Later for Kindle

ability to get Articles on Kindle

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Karl FischerKarl Fischer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • eethann eethann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to add my voice in strong support of his. Instapaper does a great job of this, and it is one of my key uses for that service. I decided to purchase Diigo for the bookmarking services alone, but to be a really supportive ambassador of the product I'd need integration with either Instapaper or Kindle regular exports directly.

• milleymmilleym commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The RSS functionality, combined with the mobile version of Google Reader, would be enough for this. What's frustrating me at the moment is that Read It Later Fast defaults to Private instead of Public, which means that items you bookmark with Read It Later Fast will not appear in the RSS feed. There's no option to mark items you bookmark with Read It Later Fast as public without going to the website and doing it manually or using the diigo bookmark toolbar.

• milleymmilleym commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, this should not be too hard, Diigo folks. All that's really needed here is an interface for read-it-later that would be more friendly on a small screen. There's no "App development" that needs to occur, just a single HTML4 list of the pages the user has marked as "Read it Later" from the database.

• José TavaresJosé Tavares commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is an absolutly must have. Its this kind of stuff that would make me consider to go premium, although some competitors, like instapaper, allows it for free...

Feedback and Knowledge Base