I suggest you ...

Implement to Firefox Awesome bar

Diigo is doing fine but it still needs lacks implementation. One striking side is that it misses search bookmarks directly from Firefox awesome bar (address bar). Delicious does have this great feature that is very handy to reach my bookmarks.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Digital DoctorDigital Doctor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ed LEd L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I too would love to see this done. I loved that feature and was THE reason I kept using delicious.

• richardkemprichardkemp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was so excited switching from delicious to get the new features it offers... full text search turned out to be premium only, and there isn't even awesome bar integration in any version? Disappointed, might return to delicious.

• schwernschwern commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree wholeheartedly with Klaus. I prefer to use keywords, hotkeys and awesome bar integration rather than having a slice of my browser space devoted to one utility.

• Klaus OndrichKlaus Ondrich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome Bar integration is crucial for me before switching from Delicious to Diigo. Delicious' firefox addon is nearly invisible: Just one "Add bookmark" button and Awesome Bar integration for querying. I do not have to use a sidebar or a toolbar (I do not like to clutter up my browser windows with one or both of them) to use Delicious.

Feedback and Knowledge Base