I suggest you ...

Twitter Import should Save Link

The Twitter Favorites import is a great tool. I would love to see a link included in the text of the note though back to the Favorite on Twitter. There is a lot of contextual information about those favorites to be found on Twitter, and that gets lost without a link back to the favorite.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Sean BradySean Brady shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mattnathan mattnathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Others have stated the issues clearly -- I'll just underline the importance: this feature is woefully incomplete without attribution. Surprising to me that Diigo chose to add this feature in such a non-savvy form. Fix this asap, please!

• claudia snellclaudia snell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree with all here - it is essential that attribution and a link back to the original tweet be added to this feature. Without it, this feature isn't very useful.

• ¡%@&# Dizzywizard¡%@&# Dizzywizard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

here here! would really be a huge improvement to this feature... especially as favourites are most often from other users... it would be good to know the source..

• user 100user 100 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is one of the better things about Diigo, but it's not complete without links and the backlog of favorites offered in the premium subscription. Unfortunately, the current implementation is not worth paying $40/year for, although it might be worth $20/year if it were to improve significantly in display and content of favorites.

• Dan FulbrightDan Fulbright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not only that, but there is no way to even see who sent the original tweet. The ONLY thing that is saved in Diigo is the actual text of the tweet. Not very useful at all, yet.

Feedback and Knowledge Base