I suggest you ...

Make Quick Note more Flexible

I love the UI and design of Quick Note, but I need something a little more robust for note taking in class. I wish we were able to create notebooks and add notes under each different notebook. So I could create a notebook for each of my classes and create my notes for the specific class. The notes would need to be organized like a real notebook though. Where the beginning is the first day of class and have the notes progress that way.

I have a Google CR-48 ChromeOS notebook that I take to class, so being able to use the Chrome app in class would be amazing. I haven't been able to find a decent text note taker that is geared towards class notes. Something that will organize the notes like real notebooks would be organized.

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
vernslvernsl shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • peter Mpeter M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to have 4 variable-width columns. I have been using Quick Note to keep track of my time. Example
    Time ===Task ======Result
    8:00 === emails == David: new design; Matt: jQuery code

• temuritemuri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add keyboard shortcut for strikethrough text formatting. Very useful when creating TODO lists.

• Rene de SainRene de Sain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make asynchonize function zo i I can simple synchronize between many iMacos. (or a great export/import function or a backup databse function)

• crashwebstercrashwebster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To this I would add that the Quick Note needs to also give you access to your Diigo bookmarks, not just the notes. Without access to your bookmarks, it's not all that useful. There really should be no technical distinction between notes and bookmarks. They are all just bits of information that I need access to.

• Jochen BurkhardJochen Burkhard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second that and more:
    1. Format Text in Quick Note
    2. Provide Tags, the according list and group
    -> Like the Edit functionality in the diigo edit note web-interface
    3. iOS and android apps that work(!!) In Android there is even no way to edit a note, o noes...

• Carson J Gallo Carson J Gallo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it so Quick Note for Mac can open up actual iOS Notes by being able to open up the .emlx format. Which is the format the notes are saved as when they are synced back to the mac.

Feedback and Knowledge Base