I suggest you ...

Diigo documents - save and search documents in computer...instead of websites, personal docs.

I have dozens of files in my computer. I need a way to store all of my documents and folders in ONE management system.
Many of these folders contain the same documents because I need them for different things. When I change one document I often forget what other folders that document is in and don't save it to there. So, I end up with multiple version of documents.
I need to be able to create one document and then tag it to filter into different folders.
Million dollar idea.

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jason FinleyJason Finley shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Brad PollardBrad Pollard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you use Apple, this is done with a program called DevonThink, which is what you are looking for. Unfortunately, I cannot recommend a good Windows version, but they exist. It was not clear also from your comment if you are looking for an exclusive online program, offline (such as DT mentioned above), or a hybrid. Some of your requests might go slightly beyond what Diigo's purview might be (who knows about the future, though!). Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base