I suggest you ...

enable posting to diigo via email

Evernote, Springpad, Catch, Dropbox all enable posting via email. Evernote allows specification of categories and tags via @ and # in subject line

136 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nelson BonnerNelson Bonner shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

22 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Stephen DigbyStephen Digby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this available yet?
    Some devices and apps do not have share to diigo implemented, but they all have email.
    Diigo can more easily be a one stop shop if it allows this feature (as well as pressuring app makers (e.g. google chrome on iPhone !!!) to add diigo to their sharing options.

• Robert ParksRobert Parks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see any responses from Diigo. Is this a one-way communcation channel? Is anyone listening?

• mattnathan mattnathan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement this asap! Quite surprising to me that this one isn't a top priority. Anyone from diigo care to respond?

• xitobal nonexitobal none commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was reading that diigo is losing some ground as compared to evernote. diigo always was fab at innovating. But, an uphill battle to keep up with iPhone/Ipad volatile app markets seem to suck up all their resources for cross-platform adaptive response... email was a nice fall-back they overlooked?

• DIgi TaubeDIgi Taube commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lassen Sie sich von den Werbungen nicht verwirren, fragen Sie lieber die vielen Anwender von Email Marketing. Sie können ein Teilnehmer der Digitaube Anwender sein, die die Vorteile der Email Marketing geniessen.

• Jack BeaudoinJack Beaudoin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This, with a desktop notetaking app that syncs to Diigo (i.e. QuickNote for Mac), would be extraordinarily useful!

• unrulygrrl99unrulygrrl99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now that I've set this up on my personal webserver using a small perl script (that utilizes the Diigo API) in under 1 day, I'm baffled as to why this feature hasn't been provided directly by Diigo.

• Tom BranderTom Brander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With Google + this becomes even more desirable Evernote has the leg here and is being recommended as a archive note tool for Google+ which is what sent me here to find the same thing, sadly without a good result.

• unrulygrrl99unrulygrrl99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please please add this feature. It is critical for users of Flipboard and Zite on ipad, and most everything on an iPhone.

• A DA D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed posting by email as long as you can at minimal tags. having the ability to add to a list would be great as well

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base