I suggest you ...

Make Diigo Sidebar Delicious

Make the Diigo Sidebar 2 -tiered so that I can browse my Tags in a top window and see the links for a tag in the bottom window and acces a link directly from there . . . just like in delicious.

456 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Terri LeinTerri Lein shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Asraf KhanAsraf Khan shared a merged idea: improve firefox sidebar  ·   · 

27 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We will make improvements on the user interface of firefox toolbar.
    Please stay tuned.

• B CB C commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is so much good design in the delicious sidebar. Please copy freely! Simplify, simplify, simplify the UI!!

• Marcin KasperskiMarcin Kasperski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my opinion it is not necessary to exactly repeat delicious sidebar, but diigo needs improvements in search support. The crucial point (which I earlier reported as http://feedback.diigo.com/forums/76211-ideas/suggestions/1303763-tag-drill-down-offering-proper-tags-to-narrow-the ) is that there is no support via related tags (no way to expand the tag via other tags matching the same urls). If diigo hinted those somehow, the sidebar would be fairly usable.

• Terri LeinTerri Lein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Oxy: that's exactly what I'm missing with Diigo. The other features are terrific, but Diigo still has a ways to go with tags.

• oxy moraoxy mora commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Diigo Firefix addon (especially the sidebar) is the main drawback Diigo currently has. I manage my delicious bookmarks through the sidebar; I almost never visit my own delicious page. The delicious sidebar shows tags and bookmarks, has a very easy but well-working search option, I can edit bookmarks by right-clicking, and I can see my notes via mouseover. The Diigo sidebar is just not useful in comparison.

• Alexander van der SarAlexander van der Sar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The missing functionlity of the delicous sidebar prevents me from moving to diigo. Although diigo has nice features but I can't use it properly for bookmarking :(

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base