I suggest you ...

Implement a consistent drag and drop interface for organizing tags and lists and annotations.

Make it extremely easy to organize and reorganize content so that different chunks of content can be merged and sorted and collected for quick sharing.

45 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
James SaxonJames Saxon shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Christian SparrowChristian Sparrow shared a merged idea: Drag+Drop entries (to re-order highlights)  ·   · 
started  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

We are spearing no efforts to make Diigo 6.0 available soon. We are working on a brand-new way to organize items. You can use hierarchy system in a new way. it is also super easy to re-order items’ structure simply by drag and drop . Please stay tuned.

2 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Falst enFalst en commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i would Love to be able to use shift select controls. currently it's all:
    select one (select all checkmark appears)
    select all
    deselect exclusions one by one..

congratulations from 2013 on, on your dragdrop functuality? sections in lists are mildly confusing but thanks to this, easily remedied =)
    that and the ever lovable feature per list to either 'add new items to top/bottom' =))

• Francesco De feudisFrancesco De feudis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish be able to order highlighted annotations. This version of Diigo sorts annotations cronologically. This is a problem when an annotation in the middle of others is added afterwards. Sory for my bad english)

Feedback and Knowledge Base