I suggest you ...

Allow for export from a group. (As group leader I want to create annotated biblio. from bkmrks

At the end of a semester, I want to create an annotated bibliography from the bookmarks my students (=group members) have made.

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
pjt111 taylorpjt111 taylor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Carole JCarole J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Comment fonctionne le groupe ? Depuis 2012 pas d'autres info. ? J'arrive maintenant que faire pour partager ?

• Andy JacksonAndy Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@sandy_diigo My primary use case is simply that I want to be able to collaborate with others to refine a set of bookmarks *without* having the value we've all created 'locked up' where we can't export it or backup properly (i.e. export must include all user-contributed fields). I can only use or recommend web services that let you 'take out' your data, even if only as a 'premium' feature.

• alealbrightalealbright commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For Faculty working with students doing research in groups, it would be very helpful if the students (and the faculty member) could export the bookmarks for their group that can then be used in tag analysis, data visualization, etc. Being able to separate the group bookmarks from an individuals bookmarks would be ensure the data exported was appropriate for the project.

• Milly RobertsMilly Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to export the tags, annotations/highlights, the comments and the 'date of tag', I don't really need who tagged it. Please please please do this soon!

• Milly RobertsMilly Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to export both the whole group, but also particular tags within a group (in a similar way that I can currently create a linkroll filtered by a tag).

• Jack ParkJack Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A long time ago, when I first started a group, this was a promised feature. "coming soon" as I recall.

• Elizabeth MccarthyElizabeth Mccarthy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this feature! I now have to use two tools, Diigo and Easybib. Having it all in one Diigo tools would make life so much easier. Just morph the two together.

• C MacC Mac commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great for any teacher using Diigo groups with their students.

• user 100user 100 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to collaborate with my group to store information and collectively annotate it. We would need to export annotated images and screen shots, for example, so we can use them in documents of various kinds. We would also want to export our group's collection of bookmarks, which would be a subset of our individual bookmarks.

• pjt111 taylorpjt111 taylor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the follow up.
    When exporting from a group, I would ask for the same data as when I export my own bookmarks. (Using the csv file I would then create an annotated bibliography in word.)

• Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Which kind of data do you want to export with diigo bookmarks?
    Do you want to build up a repository of bookmarks for recycling use.
    Can you please share us with more scenarios where you need this feature?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base