I suggest you ...

Choice of Expanded Sticky Note Upon Returning

IMHO one of the primary purposes of a sticky note is to Remind me of information at a future date when I return to the webpage. So I believe the user should have the option to have the expanded size sticky note when returning to the webpage.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
EMR SalesEMR Sales shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • senecakwsenecakw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should have the option to keep sticky notes opened. I cannot understand why someone would think the default is a good idea. I want to easily see my comments when I return without having to select each stinking one. Good grief. I really thought this might be the answer for me but its a deal breaker for someone who wants to use this for web research.

• Rebekah MontgomeryRebekah Montgomery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't even figure out how to get my sticky notes to open again. It's like I create them and they are gone forever. This definitely needs attention.

• Beck LanBeck Lan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Allow an option to keep the sticky note expanded even my mouse moved out of it.

• renegadeskrenegadesk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, I agree with this one. Stemming from this would just be the ability to see if the page is already bookedmarked / got a sticky note on it already, so that you can remember that you have left notes on the page. Even just some sort of more in-your-face reminder like a tooltip that dips down from the extension, or a 15px high full width bar that says that the page has sticky note on it, would you like to view? or some thing like that

Feedback and Knowledge Base