I suggest you ...

diigo booklet doesn't work in safari 5.0.3 for mac osx

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Alfred WaizenauerAlfred Waizenauer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Patrick SandbergPatrick Sandberg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The diigolet is also not working for me on my Mac, in Safari. At all. Here is my detailed report:

- Diigo account created: June 5, 2011
    - Diigolet installed: June 5, 2011 by dragging Diigolet button to Bookmarks toolbar from this URL, http://www.diigo.com/tools/diigolet.
    - Macintosh used: 13" MacBook Pro Mid 2010
    - Safari version: 5.0.5 (6533.21.1)
    - Mac OS X version: 10.6.7
    - Java is enabled
    - JavaScript is enabled

After installing the Diigolet, I repaired my Disk Permissions and restarted my MacBook. When I click on the Diigolet in the Bookmarks bar, nothing happens. However, I see a message in the status bar at the bottom of the window which says, "One error in opening the page. For more information, choose Window > Activity."

I then opened the Activity window and found this error message, "Safari can’t open the page “http://www.diigo.cn/javascripts/webtoolbar/diigolet_b_h_b.js” because Safari can’t find the server “www.diigo.cn”.";

I hope this helps. If you need any more information, please let me know.

• kevingan1911 kevingan1911 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My diigolet for Safari 4.1.3 has stopped working (OS 10.4.11); I reinstalled it, and when I click, it just says "loading diigolet.." but it never loads, which is what it did before. I restarted, checked that Javascript is on in preferences. I think Apple recently had some security updates to Java--I wonder if that's the problem. Thanks for any help!

• Musc ArtoMusc Arto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes it works perfectly. I use Safari 5.0.3
    Probably did you not placed (install) the diigolet in the right directory on your mac. This should be done in the users directory, in the Safari extensions folder.

• Mack McDonaldMack McDonald commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

diigolet won't work for me either in safari 5 for mac osx, although it did initially. When I drag the button to the bookmarks toolbar, I see data re javascript underneath it. I click on it and nothing happens. Does diigo just not work with mac or safari?

• Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Could you please describe your questions in detail (for example, steps to reproduce the problem)So that we can handle it ASAP?

Feedback and Knowledge Base