I suggest you ...

Add an orange highlight color. I color-code my highlighting for 5 types of information.

color-coding for 6 different types of info:
important facts - yellow
definitions - green
references - blue
negative or opposing info - pink
list items - orange
examples - purple

23 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
kate_eskesenkate_eskesen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Evan HarmonEvan Harmon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of my highest wishes for Diigo. Many people have a highlighting system that they use for both their digital and physical sources so Diigo should at least have the most common highlighter colors. E.g., they should at least add orange, purple, turquoise, and red. I know even seemingly simple things can take a lot of development effort, but the usage framework is already there; just add a few more of the popular colors. Really crossing my fingers for this one.

• Darren LynnDarren Lynn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i think the whole color spectrum could be added i just bought the premium package so Diigo is getting some cash and the data they pull off of this is extremely valuable. this is a good idea both for indexing and memory building.

sandy_diigo comment below shows a lack of vision as to how the mind works as well as how people with different learning styles index information. keep pushing this idea. :)

• Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As much as Diigo offers lots of very advanced features, it's nearly impossible for us to have all the every possible features that one wishes to have. There are "MUST-Have" and there are "nice-to-have" features. Our development priorities must be given to tasks that are most urgently needed by most of users, not just occasional needs.
    Currently, based on our limited resources, the answer is no.

Feedback and Knowledge Base