I suggest you ...

Support favicons

If favicons of the sites that we are bookmarking can be used in some places that would be nice/functional. In a long list of bookmarks it is easier to find the link you are looking for

312 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Onno van der StraatenOnno van der Straaten shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Neven SusaNeven Susa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Diigo v5 introduced extremely delightful look&feel regarding previous versions. Site's 3 main colors / shades are visually attractive and don't draw attention from functionality. I understand that favicons may spoil this harmony. But i'm, as most people are, primarily visual person, and would like to see favicons "in action".
    In addition: color coded tags could be another boost in visual improvement. this could be optional, of course.

• Nameless_mNameless_m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Follow up on my previous comment: the bookmarks' favicons are displayed correctly in Firefox versions up to 21. In version 22 there are no more favicons on diigo bookmarks toolbar :(

• Nameless_mNameless_m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Favicons were working for me until recently. Now it is impossible to find the bookmark I need in the long bookmark lists I have.
    Please fix favicons in the bookmark lists!

• Richard BlaneyRichard Blaney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Favicons should be cached by diigo so, in the toolbar, they will be always available even if the browser have no clue of it

Feedback and Knowledge Base