I suggest you ...

Allow adding to multiple lists when using the Diigo toolbar (and ideally Diigolet)

Right now you can only add to one list at a time.

39 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Yoni BlumbergYoni Blumberg shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Andrew RobulackAndrew Robulack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% behind this one. The whole list system is a bit funky. Like, when I capture a bookmark into Diigo, why can I only capture it into one list if it can exist in multiple lists? And when I'm browsing my bookmarks, why aren't the lists that the bookmark currently belongs to showing up? And when I edit a bookmark, why can I still not add it to multiple lists simultaneously? (And even while you're editing a bookmark, why can I not see the lists it currently belongs to?)

It's nice that there are lists, it's extremely unfortunate that the feature is so poorly limited, however.

And I echo David Goodrich -- to paraphrase Marge from Monsters Inc: "You're stunned silence is very reassuring." As in it's not.

• David GoodrichDavid Goodrich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I fully agree with this suggestion. I do love diigo very much, but am a bit nervous because of hints of unresponsiveness... Is anyone there?

• Yusuf Tran Yusuf Tran commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe:

-Cache user's lists
    --update cache only when user adds / edits / removes a list
    -radio button for one / multiple lists
    --if multiple, show all lists
    --allow CTRL+Click for list selection

Feedback and Knowledge Base