I suggest you ...

Increase iPhone App functionality

I would love to not only see my notes without having to search for them specifically before downloading, but also be able to create notes on-the-go as ideas/notes come to me.

143 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Luke NicholsonLuke Nicholson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Michael VenablesMichael Venables commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Luke. The iPhone app only saves bookmarks at this time. Adding the ability to synch with notes from the Quick Notes tool and Diigo Sticky notes would greatly enhance function and value to the user base.

• Andrew RobulackAndrew Robulack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Diigo apps for iPad and iPhone are getting embarrassing. I try to show off Diigo to clients by using these apps, but they are so crashy and confusing to use (and the low-res app icon looks like total crap on the new iPad) that people who see them are actually put off Diigo by them. Please get these apps improved and updated!

• Michael VenablesMichael Venables commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. Since the app only saves bookmarks, it's functionality is severely limited. What utility are the bookmarks without the notes one has already entered (or the notes one would add)? This would make Diigo's functionality on the par with that of Evernote.

• dfreibergerdfreiberger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remove the browser from the app and make it a fully functional device-specific application with a decent user interface. The website is great but I don't want to look at a website when I'm using an app.

• Ash GuptaAsh Gupta commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another iphone app feature we need is that the diigo app should be returned to the same page once minimized. At the moment when the diigo app is minimized and restored, the app comes to homepage and you loose your search results.

• Adam KAdam K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please take a look at Delicious Pro app, which shows everything, not part of my bookmarks. It has Recently Added, Search by tags, Favorite tags. It also suggest them. I can delete my bookmarks too. The most important, when I save from Safari it opens app, not website as Diig and ask me to log in each time I want to bookmark something. This is terrible, so I still use my Delicious app on iPhone.

• o so s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(1) allow partial tag based searches on the iphone, eg. 'app*' instead of the full 'application' tag
    or better yet:
    (2) auto completing tags
    (3) refined searches with search 'crumb' navigation, eg.

> design > apps > inspiration > red

and the option to remove the above search filters.

• Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We will develop an iPhone client for digo. The app enables the note feature and supports sync with your diigo online library.
    Please stay tuned and look out for the up and coming features.

Feedback and Knowledge Base