I suggest you ...

Integrate Zotero references in Diigo

Use Zotero references and upload them to Diigo via synchronization with comments and tags and attachements (PDFs, Images, links, etc)

95 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Ruben GarciaRuben Garcia shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Graham PerrinGraham Perrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

> synchronization with comments

All comments are missing from Diigolet 5.0b2. Diigo should clarify the reasons for making comments invisible.

• D.J D.D.J D. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Zotero, being more oriented towards proper citations, is a little less free form than Scrapbook. It would be great if Diigo had some sort of protocol (perhaps using something like BizTalk?) to parse a link and multicast it to the networked version of Zotero and also provide a local javascript OnSave call that fires off an event to mimic Scrapbook's "Capture Page" functionality. Obviously the incompatibility between tagging and a tree structure would be something of a dilemma, but this should be a sort of high-level pie in the sky goal a few revs out.

• Autumn CorvusAutumn Corvus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's a good idea, but more important to me would be to have it work the other way around: push my bookmarked pages and all notes and highlights on them to Zotero. Bingo: Awesome backup option!

Feedback and Knowledge Base