or diigolet can be save picture!!!!!

279 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Water XWater X shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded  · 

Please use diigolet on opera.The opera is not so popular compared with chrome,ff and IE. We have limited resources and can not spread ourselves out so widely.We must focus on the key tasks to serve you better.

24 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • KGyST1 KGySTKGyST1 KGyST commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Somebody has made the Diigolet extension (not the bookmarklet, but made from the bookmarklet) for Opera, that works for me finally. I think it was not only me who had problems with the bookmarklet.

• Frank NitschFrank Nitsch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Opera 11.50 and Diigolet is working fine - most times... ;-) However there are often enough problems with framed webpages, where the Diigolet is displayed in the first frame, which might not be wide enough to be displayed completely. A real extension would be beneficial for many reasons...

Btw is there anybody who has an Opera 11.00 or over and has a functioning Diigolet? for me it doesn't work at all.

• Ginger GrapefruitGinger Grapefruit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May I use more votes for suggestion of a Diigo extension for Opera? It would make computer life much easier. Thanx.

• Ginger GrapefruitGinger Grapefruit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Diigolet is a real pain to use on Opera. Opera has facility for extensions. Plz make a more user friendly way to use Diigo w/ Opera 11.5 Thanx

Worst of all, under Linux (Debian Lenny and Opera 11.11) even the Diigolet doesn't work, though I have made the steps to allow it (on a Windows machine, under also 11.11, wors at me).
    I have to use Shareaholic, it works everywhere, though not convenient.

• Mumin MutterMumin Mutter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Re sandy-diigo:

Yes, Diigolet works fine but it is highly limited in comparison to Diigo toolbar.

So my question remains: When will there Diigo toolbar for Opera please?

• Marc Patrick ZapfMarc Patrick Zapf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or could you please make Diigolet also work when placed in the Panel toolbar or when dragged to the Navigation bar?
    Currently Diigolet only starts when dragged to the Bookmark toolbar, and some people (like me) prefer to not use this toolbar at all.

Could you include saving pictures in Diigolet?
    Thanks!

• Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about installing diigolet for opera? It is a simplified extension and it
    works fine on opera.

• Mumin MutterMumin Mutter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So 5 month ago the extension was supposed to be 'rolled out soon' (sandy_diigo) . Any updates on that please?

• sammdssammds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love too see diigo toolbar for Opera 11 and/or a opera 11 extension or even a opera widget

• Ezqimo .Ezqimo . commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be great with a real extension and not just the Diigolet bookmarklet for Opera (and Chrome). Big difference.

• Greg LarsonGreg Larson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find Opera far more versatile the FF, would love to see it included in browsers having Diigo Toolbar TY

• Michael VailMichael Vail commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Diigo!! I do a syndicated radio show and I use their services extensively to organize my news and also for writing my own monthly articles. An Opera 11 extension that is similar to the one for Firefox would be excellent.

• János FehérJános Fehér commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm in the same shoes with @Paul Bohrer . That would be cool if i could use Diigo as with Firefox and even as a widget. :)

• Paul BohrerPaul Bohrer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm look forward to extensions for Opera. Now I'm forced to use Firefox c diigo toolbar :(

• Jeff LandJeff Land commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Found a way to fix the Diigolet button, but it does require some manual work. Hopefully the comment box doesn't throw off the formatting. First off you need to find your standard_toolbar.ini file. Open up a new tab and type in opera:config and hit enter. In the search at the top of the page put in toolbar. Find the line Toolbar Configuration and it will show you where your current toolbar config file is. Close Opera (this keeps Opera from overwriting your edited config) and open up the config file. Look for the [Document Toolbar.content] section and you should find a number of lines starting with ButtonX where X is a number. Look for the line with "Diigolet" after the ButtonX and note down the ButtonX number there. Then replace the line with this line and change the X to your noted button number: ButtonX, "Diigolet"="Go to page, "javascript:(function(){s=document.createElement('script');s.type='text/javascript';s.src='http://www.diigo.com/javascripts/webtoolbar/diigolet_b_h_b.js';document.body.appendChild(s);})();", , "Diigolet", """

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base