I suggest you ...

Allow ctrl-D for bmarking

The extension 'Delicious tools' has it, and it would be awesome here :)

454 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Na WayNa Way shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Mark VickersMark Vickers shared a merged idea: Keyboard Shortcut For Chrome - Please ! ! !  ·   · 
Simon UnknownSimon Unknown shared a merged idea: Keyboard Shortcuts  ·   · 

32 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John ChapmanJohn Chapman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand why Ctrl-Alt-D is such a burden. Plus you can customize the Ctrl-Alt-<key>... Not a priority for me...

• Matjaz MirtMatjaz Mirt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be done something! Keyboard shortcut and separate icon. Best to do same as at Firefox.

• Dave ParrishDave Parrish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would also be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to *hide* the Diigo toolbar. Perhaps the same shortcut that displays it in the first place.

• alisovenkoalisovenko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Think will move from diigo as it's too burdensome to click several times to add the bookmark. Actually I need something like "read it later" - to bookmark the page on one button press.
    What do you advise? Delicious?

• Srinivas VemulaSrinivas Vemula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

desperately needs a keyboard shortcut to make it useful .. please add a keyboard shortcut to launch the extension (to begin with) asap .. thanks

• Susan DineenSusan Dineen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I don't miss the Firefox glitches and am a regular Chrome user now, I VERY much miss the complete diigo toolbar in Firefox and the many keyboard shortcuts. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make Chrome more diigo friendly soon. The digolet bar just doesn't cut it. Sorry.

• baghera8 Gbaghera8 G commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can activate the Diigo extension via the keyboard (hit Alt, use the arrow keys to select the Diigo icon, hit Space), but the extension does not grab keyboard focus and is not at all keyboard friendly. Seems to me that proper keyboard navigation for the dialog needs to be in place before an activation shortcut would be of any practical use.

• pcguy999pcguy999 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well it has been 6 months since this was promised to be in an upcoming release. Without it makes using Diigo in Chrome painful

• onceuponapriorionceuponapriori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please. Please. Please. This is the primary reason I haven't managed to yank myself away from delicious. Please.

• pcguy999pcguy999 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Diigo really needs to make their addons/extensions consistent across browser platforms when possible. People these days may use multiple browsers as well as switching to another browser. Having an addon which lacks features found in the other browser's extension makes for frustration.

• Patrick LiPatrick Li commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe two more shortcuts? One for hightlight and one for "highlight and add sticky note". It feels ineffecient to move mouse around to click again and again.
    And it will be awesome if users can change the default highlight color, as i prefer green to yellow :)

• elefantelefant commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Vimium all day long, that means I don't really use the mouse pretty much, so please make a SHORTCUT!

• cesar garciacesar garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm sure you could add some shortcut to bookmark in Chrome, even if it's not Cmd/Ctrl-D. Shareaholic plugin does it. It lets assign custom shortcuts to share content. I'd really love to see this feature implemented as diigo extension is better integrated that shareaholic.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base