I suggest you ...

Improve the Auto Post to Blog function

Some customisation options, and some user friendly setup options would be convenient.

Setting up the blog at the moment is very confusing, and it's only the sticky notes by other users that make it possible.

It would be nice to be able to customise the format of the post. And to have a default introduction text/template for each post. (possibly with wildcards that can be replaced by content (such as date, tags, titles, etc..). )

Be nice to be able to have weekly posts on days other than sunday.

Not sure if it's possible, but it'd be good to be able to choose a category (for on the blog) and even have the option to have all the tags collated and used as blog/wordpress tags.

For paid members (or everyone), it would be good to have the option to remove the diigo branding.

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Soul BookSoul Book shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ben WinterBen Winter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to remove the branding and to have the option to remove links to my diigo account. I'm an educator and would rather not show these links to my students.

• Davide TassinariDavide Tassinari commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to customise (at least to some extent) the post body format would be nice, but changing the date format in the post title and adding tags are really necessary! Could you please look into it?

• Mark WatersMark Waters commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to :-
    * select the wordpress category
    * have the diigo tags be forwarded to wordpress tags
    * have the post be set to draft , public or private

other than those things I am very happy with the integration.

• Peta HopkinsPeta Hopkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would especially like to be able to add a tag for my blog, change the date format or remove it altogether as the blog shows when it is published, and the customisation of wording in the body of the post.

Feedback and Knowledge Base