I suggest you ...

PDF annotation

Annotation on PDF document

1,522 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joel LiuAdminJoel Liu (Admin, Diigo ) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Cosmovillager LeucollaCosmovillager Leucolla shared a merged idea: Upload pdf, images, documents and other files from hard disk for complete research archives  ·   · 
Angel TorresAngel Torres shared a merged idea: PDF Capabilitty  ·   · 

80 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ericyeh1995Ericyeh1995 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just looking for this feature for the first time and can't believe it, this is available today! Thanks!

• Mike DavidsonMike Davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like the annotations to be consistent w/ a regular PDF markup so that they would be viewable on any device. Any update on the status of this feature?

• Brian DavisBrian Davis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to be able to have these annotations be consistent with the regular PDF markups so that anyone can read them with PDF expert on the ipad. Also, I'd like to be able to add a summar page to the beginning or end of the PDF file that contains internal links to the comments and external links to the Diigo online version. Finally, I'd like sharing settings or some way to protect the data. My primary use case is reading and marking up screenplays.

• GuygreenbaumGuygreenbaum commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

love diigo, pls update status:

lynn lu (Admin, Diigo ) commented · August 27, 2013 2:49 am

It's going to be released soon, please be patient. :)

• cuttingedge -cuttingedge - commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Zoner_11,
    are you saying that the pdf annotation service is up and running? I had no idea. Where can I find it to try it out?

• Zoner_f1Zoner_f1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OMG that is what I have been trying to do so many freakin' times, but it won't recognize the text as text, instead it sees the PDF as one thing, instead of a page with words and letters. I end up having to download it into ADOBE ACROBAT PROFESSSIONAL and THEN using Adobe to highlight stuff. It is so not practical and I end up having to use two highlighter services.

• Debi GeorgeDebi George commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second E. Grysko's question. I'd like to have students annotate a PDF in a few days, but...

• E. GryskoE. Grysko commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When will this feature be ready? I am a teacher and Diigo will be much more useful in my classroom if we can highlight and annotate PDFs. Thanks!

• Deborah HogarthDeborah Hogarth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Err, I can't find pdf annotation. Where is it? I'd given up with using diigo even though I love it because I can't do everything in one place.
    Thanks

• Jessica CarrJessica Carr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do we use this feature now it has started? Do I need to have the premium version to access pdf annotation?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base