Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Make sure highlights don't reset when you click a wikipedia section link (keeps you on the page, just moves you to the section)

For example, I can make highlights on the page
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France
    And when I click the subject "History," Wikipedia scrolls me down the page but the highlights disappear because this page is now
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/France#History
    And my highlights on this page are saved separately, even though the page is ACTUALLY the same!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add an extension for Konqueror

I would like to have a diigo extension for Konqueror (http://www.kde.org/ or http://www.konqueror.org/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. notes not deleted

it looks like note added by other chrome plugin and deleted from the interface are not deleted correctly from the chrome plugin.

Also creating a new note from the plugin, results in a note synced with the online service (correct) but if you immediately delete it the online service does not reflect the change.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. make it easier to send stuff from my account TO my group, why do I have to double type content??????

nothing from my account is distributable to the group I joined as it seems at least...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Internet | Alex Dumais, Votre Conseiller #1 en Marketing de Réseau

Besoin de conseils en marketing de réseau? Ce blog à été conçu pour aider les gens à réussir en mlm, en marketing relationnel et dans la vente directe. Alex Dumais vous partage tous les trucs et astuces pour réussir votre entreprise à domicile.
    http://alexdumais.com/category/internet-business/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Group email updates no longer working

I manage a large Diigo group (Literacy with ICT) and subscribe to many others. Diigo has been phenomenal for sharing resources through the group email alerts but in the last 2 weeks or so has ceased to send out updates except sporadically. When you view the groups in a list that you subscribe to it tells you that there have been no updates since your last visit but when you dig into the group there obviously have been sites added to the group. I really depend on these email updates in the work I do with and for teachers and…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. help! i need to reset my password, because i had to dump cookies. But i see NOWHERE to do this!

help! i need to reset my password, because i had to dump cookies. But i see NOWHERE to do this!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. L’importance de “Voir Grand”

Besoin de conseils en marketing de réseau? Ce blog à été conçu pour aider les gens à réussir en mlm, en marketing relationnel et dans la vente directe. Alex Dumais vous partage tous les trucs et astuces pour réussir votre entreprise à domicile.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it much easier to moderate members who want to join a group.

My group members have to be approved in order to keep out unwanted spammers. (That's another discussion; I've never had spam issues in Delicious, but here, they are rampant.) I often have 20+ members to approve and to go through each member and look at their profile is really tedious. There's got to be a better way to quickly look at profiles.... usernames names don't offen match the profile names for some reason. This often makes managing groups difficult too if you're looking for a particular user in your membership that has been spamming. Also, when moderating new members, I'd…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Export selected bookmarks w\o annotations

No a killer feature but an easiness so that it is faster export\share links. I use "generate report" function to copy selected bookmarks and paste them into MS OneNote but I need before to delete the annotations.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. allow users to get rid of the tags in Auto Blog Posts

I would like a clean post of just links to other interesting articles without the tags.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hayat güzel

http://www.klimaservisiacil.com/
    Böylelikle ayrıca bir ısıtıcı ya da soğutucuya ihtiyaç duyulmuyor. Yalnızca Göztepe Klima Servisi, evlerinizde ve ofislerinizde değil büyük alışveriş merkezleri ve okullar gibi daha bir çok yerde de klima teknik servis hizmeti sağlayabiliyor.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Realize all add-ons in webpage directly, like stumble upon.

There'll be no needs of developing and installing extensions in different web browsers.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Kurtköy Klima Servisi

http://www.klimaservisiacil.com/-4-kurtkoy-klima-servisi/
    Kurtköy Klima servisi olarak sizlere en iyi şekilde hizmet vermekte olan firmamız 1996 yılında Kurtköyde kurulmuştur, siz değerli müşterilerimize Kurtköy Klima servisi hizmeti verirken hep teknolojiyi yakından takip eden ve bu billince sahip olan firmamız Kurtköy teknik servis hizmeti anlayışında farklılıkları yaratan lider bir firma niteliğinde müşterilerinin vazgeçmek istemediği bir klima servisi olmuştur, Bugün ise bulunmuş olduğumuz kendimize özgü iş anlayışıyla Kurtköy klima servisi denildiğinde akla gelen lider klima servisi sıralamasında yerimizi en üst seviye de almış bulunmaktayız.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow two email addresses per account

Two reasons:
    a) for security, if having problems with one email, can use the other if having problems accessing the primary email account, and for example at the same time need a password reset at diigo.
    b) I would like account issues to go to one address but the content subscriptions (notifications, etc.) to go to a different one.

So this suggestion involves two things; both a secondary email, and a possibility to specify which of those two email addresses to receive the content notifications to.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base