Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. http://www.moviesmount.com/mr-poppers-penguins-movie

You are glad to now that I found a totally hassle free website to Watch Mr Poppers Penguins movie free online without any registeration.Just select and Download Mr Poppers Penguins movie free in HD quality.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. http://www.9websquare.com/

9websquare.com., Experts in Yahoo Store Developer, Iphone Applications Development, Joomla Developer, Ecommerce Store Design, Yahoo Store Developer, Yahoo Store Designer, Yahoo Store Design, Redesign Yahoo Store, Yahoo Store Development experts in All Country.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. surface encounters

You will find all round tips designed for maintaining kitchen countertops. Begin by taking out exactly what is without a doubt in it. This is often critical considering you can get plenty of websites designed for crumbs, mud and even bacterium to cover with and even lurking behind some of those small-scale machines, notably ones own toaster.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a better Russian localization for extensions.

Better than autotranslation with Google Translate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Be Flexible w/ Full Text Search

I have 4K+ bookmarks and I have to use exclusively Full Text Search [http://www.diigo.com/search?what=%s] now to weed out the bookmarks that I am looking for as a Tag Search requires more specificity which can be a challenge when I have over 5K tags.

I have noticed for a while now that Full Text Search has incorporated Tag, Comment, and Highlight indexes; along with the existing Title and Description indexes, this brings us to 5 search parameters when utilising Text Search.

This is great but it is still limited in a sense your search queries, you must match word…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

Thanks for your advice. The flexible/smart search costs quite a lot of resources. It is a nice-to-have feature. We may address it after we roll out Diigo v6 .You can use related tag as current alternative.

6. able to add only a few of bookmarks

diigo is only able to add all your firefox bookmarks and i must delete all the bookmarks i don't want to add .... and i have A LOT of them so i want to be able to add only a few bookmarks

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Multi-languages

Have the Diigo interface translated in major languages (in my case, I would need French).

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. change quick note button sidebar default

give us an option in Quick Note, to select how the toolbar behaves. I would like to choose so that when i click it, it opens Quick Note in sidebar mode (rather than App mode)

other than that great addon for firefox

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. please help: how to share/ post process to clear cache, history, cookies?

can't see how to "clean this up" after using it, as I do other browsers. thanks!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPad App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Impossible to bookmark PDFs files, at least when opened with Chrome

When I open a URL in Chrome which is actually a PDF, it is Adobe Reader (integrated in Chrome somehow) who opens it, but then Diigo can't bookmark it. So how do I do?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Sandy_diigoSandy_diigo responded

We have made developments for this feature and now it is alpha test. After test being done, we will roll it out.

13. chrome bookmarks not saved

Using Chrome portable 12.0.742.60, so far none of the bookmarks i've made appear in my library. I only see the default text: "My Library
    This is the central place....

You can get started by installing Diigo chrome extension:
    ".
    I use Incognito-Mode as default (nothing is saved), but i like to use diigo just to save the links for my sites, so in my opinion, there should be no problem or am i missing something?

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keyboard shortcuts for menu items.

Instead of using mouse, there should be keyboard shortcuts which enable individual items from menu like "highlight" to start functioning immediately. It will save few clicks every page and huge number of clicks per day. Best for students referring and highlighting wikipedia.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have option to turn off the note that appears at the top of the page once read to save space

Screen space is valuable and this note is redundant once read

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Free Persentation

Free Download file persentation PDF PPT

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPad App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. group-sharing-features

hi there,

there is an important feature that I miss with within groups: in "my library" it is possible to mark many links by using the checkboxes in front of them an use "share to group" to share all with one click.

but the other way around it's not possible to mark multiple links shared in a group to get them into the personal library with one click, too.

by the fact that groups can't be seen in the sidebar of the diigo-toolbar it's necessary to import links from the group to work fast and easy.

but importing all links…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. make adding a bookmark to a list easier

When the "Add a Bookmark to Diigo" window pops up, the "Add to a List" option is hidden under "More Options". It requires 2 extra clicks to get to the List dropdown menu.

Lists in Diigo are actually like folders in a browser's bookmark organizer. So this is really inconvenient for anyone who likes to organize their bookmarks. (Yes, Tags could potentially act like folders. However, Diigo Sidebar doesn't show a menu of existing Tags. You have to type the Tag out, which makes it impractical.)

I think having a List dropdown menu readily accessable on the "Add a Bookmark…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base