Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save images from the web

I would like the various Diigo extensions or the diigolet to allow users to save images directly from the web, instead of saving the picture to their computer and uploading it manually.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. allow tag rolls to integrate in websites also for a specific list or tag/s

allow tag rolls to integrate in websites also for a specific list or tag/s

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bookmark Folder support

I want to find something that will allow me to replace my dependancy on Google sync for my Bookmarks. I have very deeply foldered bookmarks in Chromium. Some times 4, 5, or 6 folders deep in some cases. Folders inside of folders, inside of folders. Like a file system for my internet interests. But I am tired of being locked into Google Chrome for these bookmarks. Plus the are not in any way synced to my Android phone or iPad. which is RETARDED. Google boosts about this syncing feature on Chrome and Chrome OS. But does not offer an API…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have the ability to attach related notes

I'd like the option to be able to attach related noted together (like what happens when you screenshot a picture on a note page).

For example: when reading an editorial on a specific journal article, I'd like the ability to attach the page to the journal article to the editorial page (kind of in a bundle) because they are DIRECTLY related and one would make no sense without the other.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  xie qiangxie qiang responded

We are planning to enhance the annotation, then you can add related links in description.

6. Add mobile site for iPhone

It is hard to use the Diigo site on iPhone, and since the iPhone App does not allow to edit bookmarks it is needed to do this in the browser. Alternatively the bookmarklet for iPhone should allow setting private and tags.

I noticed the full featured diigolet seems to work on iPhone, there is just no bookmarkable URL (help page describes button drag and drop in safari which does not work on iPhone)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Connecticut Casualty Company

We are a locally owned independent insurance agency successfully serving clients throughout Connecticut and other states for almost two decades.we will bring our expertise to the table and provide you with lowest cost-effective insurance solutions tailored to your individual needs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix the interests section!

Fix the interests section! There are no spaces between commas! The whole thing looks very messy.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Archiving Non-Web Content

When will diigo have the ability to archive non-web content such as email, RTF documents, embedded video, recordings, etc.?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a system to flag public spam or inappropriate content

The sign-up page for an educational site (www.edmodo.com) is decorated with a public sticky note from a student Diigo user (profile hidden) declaring "this site sucks." There should be a simple way to flag content like this as inappropriate, rather than wasting everyone's time with a whole email already sent, btw).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cheap Nike Kobe Bryant 6(VI) Concord Shoes Sale Online

Cheap Nike Kobe Bryant 6(VI) Concord Shoes Sale Free Fast Shipping Online. Kobe Bryant 6(VI) Concord Shoes Sale Low Price Online.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make site more touch friendly

Struggling with managing My bookmarks on my iPad but all of a sudden I can no longer access functions to edit and delete bookmarks. I suppose because they're hidden under hover effects wich does not work well on touch devices... Not even your own app works well for managing my bookmarks...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bug: visiting the same page as a logedin user or a guest makes the page display things verry diffrently

if i send i friend to links like:
    https://www.diigo.com/user/thepaven/NOT%20hacking%20NOT%20hacker%20?sort=created
    al the nots are ignored and he gets the oposits of what i want to send him.

I am tying to use diigo in a clever way. that would make my web page more intresting. but also drive traffic back to diigo(they might like wat they see and sign up, lots of friends do just by me talking about your service) though my back link to diigo does not work for non logedin users. i tried in private tab of firefox.

I also use links like where the OR is ignored…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Print Read-it-later pages

On readitlater.com there is the ability to print pages to PDF with Joliprint. I am missing this feature in Diigo. Would be cool if it would be added to Diigo.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. http://bugsmasters.com/

At Bug Master Pest Control, our mountainous experience and broad network of resources enable us to provide a specific service plan that meets your needs.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Number of links near "more from ..."

Now I see "more from foo.example.com" under every bookmark. I think it will be better if there will be like this: "12 more from foo.example.com". Or maybe even so: "12 more from foo.example.com and 153 more from example.com". And of course no any redundant words if "0 more from ...". Thank you anyway.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tags with hieracy

i want to make tags and subtags to organize better my bookmark and make research faster.
    For example i can have a tags called Meme and a subtag called Trollface. So when i search for a not specific meme i can see all memes, and when i search for a specific type i can choose the subtag . I know i can create 2 tags and give both to the troll face memes, but i think the organization will be better with subtags.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Draggable, Droppable Interface for Ease of Use

A drag and drop interface, similarly to Evernote's, to better manage bookmarks, lists, tags, etc. (Or like Kippt)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  xie qiangxie qiang responded

Now we are improving Diigo Website.
    We will use outliner to manage and organize items. The new version will be released in recent months.
    Thanks for supporting us.

20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base