Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Trivia Crack Game Answers

hi all, I was a trivia game enthusiasts and I would shere you can find answers to Questions for Trivia Crack in www.triviacrackquestions.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow teachers to edit student account information after creating accounts. (i.e. username and passwords)

allow teachers to edit student account information after creating accounts. (i.e. username and passwords)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. http://umrahexperts.co.uk/cheap-umrah-packages.html

Umrah is, beyond doubt a course towards the Holy Kaaba. Whosoever, intends to perform Umrah, actually intends to get rid of his/ her sins of the past life. As it may be found in many places that the Holy Prophet, peace be upon him, said that the Umrah wash out the past sins. The blessed course of Umrah is full of the blessings of the Almighty.
    Other than the Hajj, there is always time around the year, when the Muslims all over the world get restless. The House in the heart of the planet beckons them. It's time to pay…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. vashikaran mantra

solve problems using astrology and vashikaran mantra http://www.yopim.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Project Management training in Hyderabad | PMP Certification Hyderabad

PMP certification Hyderabad justify how to make comfortable and detailed work plan to create the step by step constructions to perform perfect and modern plan horizon learning by PMP training courses.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AFC, known as one of the finest modular furniture manufacturers, fuses technology with design; best manufacturing practices with innoVastion

Office Furniture including conference and meeting desk, modular office desk, computer desk, MD & CEO desk, workstations, office cubicles, reception desks, office seating, office systems, seating systems, corporate office furniture, wood and steel furniture, office tables, bank counters, drawers, storage solutions

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. http://proventurespmi.blogspot.in/

Progressive Ventures is an organization dedicated to knowledge, competency and process development which impact the bottom line of an Organization. http://proventuresindia.com/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PMP training Hyderabad | PMP Workshop Hyderabad

Proventures is the leading PMP training Institute in India conducting PMP workshops and trainings in India, Bangalore and Chennai.

The progressive ventures providing pmp certification Hyderabad workshop introduce latest technologies and easy solutions for project managers to take effective decisions and make possibility to plan, manage and communicate project information, resulting in increased productivity and effectiveness. http://proventuresindia.com/home/program-calendar.html

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add bookmarks,PDFs, images and notes categories left bar in ''my library''

- Tags and my lists must be like dropdown menü or we must set ''show top tags etc. My list the same way.

- With ADD button we can add bookmarks, pdfs, images and notes. But no categories on the left bar about these. Must be. I want to access these contents from the left side or put these top bar near the my library, my outliners...

-

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Software development company India, Software development company

From small business to big enterprise, a well designed software application can make a huge difference to the efficient running of any organization. Having your own software helps manage information the way you want such as managing clients easily- adding, editing and searching their detailed information in seconds. Adding orders, invoices, jobs and fetching previous client history is also possible as per your convenience. In this way you do lose track of the information.

Attensa Software’s mission is to make great bespoke software systems. Our software development team use industry-standard technologies ( C#, VB.Net, Java, MySQL, MS Access, etc.) and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Mortgage data entry services, Mortgage data entry service

Mortgage Data Entry is one of the extremely important tasks performed by outsourcing company. Since this type of data entry will include legal documents and legal matters which directly relate to legal cases. That is reason why mortgage data entry requires very much attention towards to mortgage projects.

We are not new to field of mortgage and mortgage data entry. We have already experience people with us who know in and out of mortgage work and familiar with mortgage industry.

We have set up dedicated team for mortgage data entry work at India.

We offers services to mortgage business like…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Custom Web Development services

Now a day there are hundreds of custom web development and design companies. What makes WebCodeGenie different ? In short, everything.

As a custom web development company our approach is provide a best custom made solution with latest cutting-edge technology to work to improve your website functionality and workflow efficiencies. All our web design and development solutions are tailored to your individual requirements - we never use templates.

A Website's success depends on a lot of factors and requires clear strategy and detailed specification. Good website development is what makes your website fast loading and seo friendly. A website is…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ladies Salwar Kameez Exporter In India, Ladies Salwar Suits Exporter In India

http://www.kesarkasturi.com/kids-salwar-suit

Kesar Kasturi, Wholesaler, Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Ready made Ladies Dress, Top, Kurti, Salwar Kameez.

Kesar Kasturi, Leading Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter of Ladies Indian Salwar Kameez, Ladies Indian Salwar Suits, Ladies Cotton Pubjabi Suits, Ladies Tops, Ladies Kurtis, Ladies Churidar, Ladies Chudidar, Ladies Anarkali Dress, Ladies Cotton Dress, Ladies Silk Dresses, Net Dresses. For Export Ladies Clothes, Children Clothes,

We are serving you # 1 official webiste for Salwar kameez manufacturer in Ahmedabad, INDIA

Readymade Salwar Suits manufacturing in Ahmedabad.

Manufacturer of cotton salwar suits in Ahmedabad.

Current Catalogs are RAM LEELA & CHENNAI EXPRESS.

Address :-

Opp.…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. btech project training in ahmedabad

BTech Computer Project Training in Ahmedabad, Gujarat

BTECH is essential degree which one youth is looking for. This is the official course which delivers all best technical knowledge about technology and programming languages work. This is the same course which feel youth proud about their education and qualification.

Since one of the important era of BTECH course is when time comes for Project Training. Race begins all about at end of this course. This is one of the best era of BTECH course journey when students go for industrial practical training or company project training.

This project training period will…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I need to save programming codes like pdf and url.

I am a programmer. So I want to save important code information in our diigo app.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. optional images. strike and or hide items.

I like plain text. Please don't change it and make images compulsory for items. The slideshow for outlines (subs, etc) was a good idea.

Hash tags, definitely need. If possible, a strike format choice or some way to hide certain items would be choice.

Copying of notes pastes as single line. Annotation is ridiculously tedious currently.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. outliner needs tags, search and better usability.

Why can't we copy/export only selected visible text? Still no keyboard shortcut for quick expanding and collapsing items D:

I like outliner quite a bit. I never used list but it's easy to tell, "lists" were probably like bookmark folders while outline is a whole brainstorm. Horizontally. No feeds, no tags, no inline highlights (Oh the full view of notes all the time can be annoyingly de-productive) and NO TAGS OR SEARCH. I [ctrl+f] with browsers but this is lacking a lot in usability.

No mobile access and text stops wrapping fast. It's got potential (even if it was ripped),…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 149 150
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base