Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. sikh matrimonial website services

Sikhs around the globe have seen a large number of Sikh marital triumphs for over fifteen years through our workplaces from Toronto to Jalandhar and our easy to use site having universally biggest best Sikh singles' profiles gathering. Our Sikh wedding administrations blessing you free enlistment, paid arrangements addressing needs monetarily and bonanzas with guaranteed protection. Get our help 24 hours/day.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. punjabi matrimonial website services

Your fantasy of a fruitful Punjabi marriage is certain to be acknowledged with us. We offer you our over fifteen years of experience through our site and workplaces from Toronto to Jalandhar and our biggest gathering of best Punjabi profiles. For your fruitful Punjabi marriage get free enlistment, most appropriate paid arrangements, information wellbeing, security what's more, help 24 hours a day

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Prefer the best Muslim marriage sites

Choosing a best pair for the Muslims to lead a best marriage life can be achieved by using the Muslim matrimonial websites. They are the one which provides many benefits in selecting the best pair for the life. There are many number of Muslim marriage sites and people can select the best one among the different marriage sites found in the websites.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Web Designing

Prapti provide IT consulting services and professional support to Information Technology projects in various sectors in London, UK. Whichever sector we are involved in, our expertise and guidance ensure productive communication and co-operation to ensure each project delivers maximum results. We add real value to the projects we support because we not only understand complex information technology issues but we also know how to explain these issues to business users. www.prapti.co.uk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. brazilian hair

BRAZILIANHAIRHUMAN.com is a Professional Human Hair Extensions Website.Brazilian Deep Wave, Body Wave,Deep Curly,Loose Wave, Natural Wave,Straight Hair
    100% Virgin Brazilian Hair Extensions Free Shipping

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Managed Services

Technologists need to understand business to maximize their contribution to the bottom line. Companies need to understand the impact of new concepts such as mobile, social media, cloud computing, and real-time data and how to apply them. Prapti is driven to help organizations leverage both their current technologies through the application of new techniques and approaches, as well as new technologies through our keen understanding and pragmatic approach. http://www.prapti.co.uk/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 12 seatee minibus hire

Getting stranded and Waiting for a Taxi is the most unpleasant thing that can be dreamt of and you can’t even share it with your friends after getting home and regale them with your exploits. Often, there are situations where people end up getting stranded and finding themselves in the middle of the road without a proper ride. Are you afraid that it might happen to you? How do you prevent this from happening?
    The only way to do this is, pick your phone up and dial to Champion Coaches for a Minibus hire. All you need to do is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. allow PDF uploads from onedrive

I'd like to be able to use Diigo's tagging service to take PDFs from my OneDrive account and add them to my Diigo account so I can more easily search. Right now I have to download to my PC the PDFs I want to bring into Diigo and then individually upload them. So time consuming!

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Provide other formats for Group Export - not only CSV

Group export can only be done in CSV, whereas library exports can be done in Delicious (tags & dates), IE, RSS, CSV formats.
    It might be easy to provide the same export formats for groups ?!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Another Awesome Suggestion For You

How about integrating diigo with word and Onenote allowing import and export of documents and content? it would be Cool if i could take multiple word documents, add them to an outliner, convert the content and rearrange combine at will! wow I would pay for that!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Rebranding

Diigo is the most awesome software i have found for my research purpose, outside of onenote. i was initially looking for a bookmarking manager and stumbled across diigo but then discovered its researching capability was literally unmatched! hey Diigo, you should focus your marketing on Diigos Researching features and promote it as project management software, much wider user base and purpose. the bookmarking feature is awesome by itself, but the outliners are hands down the best way to do online research and information management and i have tried everything. i would recommend this to anyone for anything from gathering recipes…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. bookmark bar - a very simple way to import and/or export my links to any browser without loose the folder structure and tags.

similar tool from delicious

"Delicious Bookmark Bar Sync 1.1"

i just cant put in a simple way my bookmarks from diigo to my browsers without losing order, folder, tags,...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. [Chrome extension] Recently Added feature

The popup for Chrome extension could show:
    - recently added bookmarks (same spirit as MRU files in Windows)
    - bookmarks that are similar to the page currently viewed so that I can navigate through the most interesting articles easily

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Use <category> for tags of bookmarks in feeds

The markup for tags in feeds is hardly reusable. Use the RSS 2.0 standard <category> sub-element of <item>

Better yet, use Atom instead of RSS .

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove automatic paragraphic selection for backwards highlight

Unless it has something to do with my own settings, it seems the Chrome extension is set up to automatically highlight the entire paragraph when text is selected backwards. I suppose the idea is to automatically capture some context for selections? Anyway, for those of us who do prefer to collect sentences, the auto-paragraph highlight is a big time-suck. Perhaps you could offer a setting to disable it?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. in the mozilla browser or others, please add option new: notes, pdf, image

in the mozilla browser or others, please add option new: notes, pdf, image

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. This is terrible UX/UI . I use Quicknote and I just want my stuff why is it so hard to find

This is terrible UX/UI . I use Quicknote and I just want my stuff why is it so hard to find

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Close & Turn OFF PDF Annotate Button

Have some way to shut off the pdf annotate button. I'm using Chrome, and the button blocks things like the Print icon!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow highlighting in outliner

Allow highlighting inside the outliners

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)