Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Why, When, and How to Talk to Your Children About Cancer?

Discussing disease is never simple, yet discussing growth with your kids may be a standout amongst the most troublesome discussions to consider having. It’s a particular little piece of something no guardian anticipates needing to manage.

Emulating a malignancy determination, folks are most worried about how their sickness and treatment symptoms will influence their kids, both regular and in the long haul. What’s the most ideal approach to approach such a touchy, passionate subject?

To start with, you must recall that there are no resolute manages about what’s privilege or off-base. Each family will discover their own specific manner to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How Can I Assist My Kid Found Excellent Sleeping Habits?

Parents can set the stage now for child’s good sleep patterns to show up later on. Attempt the accompanying:

Control your infant’s day-night sleep cycle. When likely, attempt to instruct your baby that “evening is the point at which we rest, and daytime is the point at which we have a great time.”

Amid light hours, keep things rousing and energetic for newborn child. Play with her a ton. Attempt to stay her conscious after she sustains (regularly a losing fight). http://www.wikisky.info/how-can-i-assist-my-kid-found-excellent-sleeping-habits/3412

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 5 Unhealthy, Even Dangerous, Weight-Loss Diets http://www.wikisky.info/5-unhealthy-even-dangerous-weight-loss-diets/3449

We’re always looking for a fast and simple approach to get in shape. Prevailing fashion weight control plans tempt us with their guaranteed “radical” results and suggested simplicity and effortlessness, yet they’re once in a while sensible — or even solid. These five craze eating methodologies of yesterday and today go from the possible to the great. Keep in mind: If it sounds excessively great to be genuine, it presumably is, and it could even be unsafe. Perused on to figure out which trend diets we don’t miss. - See more at: http://www.wikisky.info/5-unhealthy-even-dangerous-weight-loss-diets/3449#sthash.fkr1LoDe.dpuf

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Responsive web, pageup/down removing page focus, autocompleted tags and mobile outliner? Thanks!

Outliner isn't responsive to window changes. Resizing is a pain because manual adjustment of page-zoom level always needs to be done given text/screen/layout doesn't automatically wrap text.

More than that, [pageup/down] automagically removes focus from current spot (jumps to bottom/end of webpage) requiring manual re-navigation back to wherever on the page we were previously. A big pain on outlines/views with many, many items.

@diigoOutliner has made my workflow of reviewing, posting, etc much more productive and organised. A place for items out of @workflowy. Out of @diigo main items-- So no more "read later" or items clogging up what really…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. caret can't highlight/move by word

[ctrl+shift+arrows] to select whole words with caret does not work.

(sent feedback, 31/01/2015)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. uservoice search needs to be better

Can't go back in uservoice to previous items found when hitting "next" button. Resubmitting to get the same screen just redirects straight to "message sent"

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. want to see an image instead of a url

Insert a image in outline.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Floating sticky notes

The personal floating sticky notes are not in the preview, which means, that I have to open the cached view of the item. I would like to see them in the preview.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Items attached to outliner

When I delete an item from the library, which is attached to a Outliner, it still exists there. I don't like that.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Diigo Speed Dial/start page extension?

Browser have a speed dial/start page. Our favorite sites in it. Some start page/speed dial extensions have sync function. Do you think about devolpe like this firefox and chrome extension. For example Papaly extension.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Firefox extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The only way outliners may work...

There is only one way outliners can work. First it must be different from lists. The concept is brilliant because often times things form different urls are linked especially across a website, specifically those with articles that span across different pages.

Here is the core problem with the interface itself. It has a MS word fill with zero usable formatting control. It needs to have more of a blog feel. It should feel like posting something to wordpress or even better creating a project on behance. A menu to the left for re-ordering, placing, and there must be visible images.…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Let both Lists and Outliners exist

Outliners are not useful for me but maybe for others. Lists are really easy to use. Let both exist and let people make a choice instead of inflicting Outliners upon all of us.

Let me point out a few critical issues that I have observed with Outliners.

Outliners make it difficult to see highlights and other information which is crucial when you want to find informaiton. Outliers hide this important information. You can no longer just browse your list in order to find an anticle with the right highlights. You need to click on the links because no information is…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Return the opportunity of adding bookmarks to lists, not to outliners, please!

Return the opportunity of adding bookmarks to lists, not to outliners, please!

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. copy linebreaks from notes

Why are you stripping legitimate linebreaks whilst pasting your notes' texts?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. options for lists

While I definitely appreciate outliners, I don't think getting rid of lists entirely was smart. I used them to organize my bookmarks. I don't need outliners for all of my lists. Please bring them back.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Outliner themes - light, dark, custom, etc.

Themes - light, dark, custom.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Suggest Recommended: Outliners in Chrome Ext as is done for tags based on page content

Display a short list of a users already existing recommended Outliner names based on page content as is currently done for tags. Having to select an Outliner from the long drop-down list slow things down too much when saving a new annotation.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Use tags already created by article/blog authors

Here's a fabulous idea that I haven't found suggested already: Many sites already tag their pages, particularly blog posts and articles. Can those tags be sucked up by Diigo, either as suggestions or for auto-tagging the page? (I'm often too lazy/hurried to tag, so I'd prefer just auto-tagging with those tags)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 146 147
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base