Ideas

Welcome to Diigo Ideas Forum

Do you have an idea? Do you recognize a good idea when you see one? We want to hear from you!

For bug-reporting or general how-to questions, please check the right side of this page and choose “Bugs” or “How-to” forum.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Leaking Problems with Dams

Dam liner can be utilised to fix the problem of dam leaking. However it is much more complex and soil conditions determine how the dam is to be initially constructed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. provides the Best Proofreading Service

We are providing the Best Proofreading Service to our clients and rest assured there will be no space of any type of disappointments till our team of highly qualified professionals is taking care of your projects. The icing on the cake is our timely completion and affordability which makes us really worthwhile on every level.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. http://www.grobakonline.com/

www.grobakonline.com adalah Online Shop yang berdomisili di kota Tangerang, Indonesia. Kami menyediakan aneka sepatu dan sandal. Sangat cocok bagi Anda yang ingin tampil gaya dan elegan. Pastikan anda beli sepatu murah dan berbelanja di Jual Sepatu Murah Online kami disini.

Kami menyediakan berbagai aneka produk sepatu terbaru di antaranya: Sepatu Casual, Sepatu Futsal, Sepatu Bola, Sepatu Joging, Sepatu Fitness, Sepatu Hiking, Sepatu Tenis, Sepatu Volley Ball, Sepatu GYM, Sepatu Pantofel dan Sandal dengan berbagai merek seperti Sepatu Adidas, Sepatu Asics Tiger, Sepatu Converse, Sepatu DC Shoes, Sepatu Macbeth, Sepatu Nike, Sepatu New Balance, Sepatu Quiksilver, Sepatu Ripcurl, Sepatu KicKers, Sepatu…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sepatu Terbaru | Jual sepatu Murah | Grosir Sepatu Murah

www.grobakonline.com adalah Online Shop yang berdomisili di kota Tangerang, Indonesia. Kami menyediakan aneka sepatu dan sandal. Sangat cocok bagi Anda yang ingin tampil gaya dan elegan. Pastikan anda beli sepatu murah dan berbelanja di Jual Sepatu Murah Online kami disini.

Kami menyediakan berbagai aneka produk sepatu terbaru di antaranya: Sepatu Casual, Sepatu Futsal, Sepatu Bola, Sepatu Joging, Sepatu Fitness, Sepatu Hiking, Sepatu Tenis, Sepatu Volley Ball, Sepatu GYM, Sepatu Pantofel dan Sandal dengan berbagai merek seperti Sepatu Adidas, Sepatu Asics Tiger, Sepatu Converse, Sepatu DC Shoes, Sepatu Macbeth, Sepatu Nike, Sepatu New Balance, Sepatu Quiksilver, Sepatu Ripcurl, Sepatu KicKers, Sepatu…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. professional movers Singapore - http://www.alliancemovers.com.sg/

Searching for famous professional movers company in Singapore? We are the leading professional international movers company in Singapore. We provide top quality local moving, international moving, relocation solutions for your home and office. Our relocation services is very affordable and friendly.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. http://topanhdep.net/

hình ảnh đẹp

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. www.kartusyenileme.com

kartuş, toner, yazıcı

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. All about Carlton Church

Carlton Church International is one of Australia’s and Asia’s leading medical suppliers and distributors. We have taken great pride in delivering quality products and health materials around Asia. As an advocate of healthy and sound generation, we only aim to promote healthy living, sterilized and high-quality products for medical, surgical, lab and pharmaceutical needs.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. What cause the?Diigo This error occurs when a program mishandles the file during use. The Problems usually happens in the Windows registry.

The Problems usually happens in the Windows registry. Windows registry is the place where the applications’ DLLs located. If you receive the error message when running some applications, it means that one or some critical files is unavailable.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Chrome Extension  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Unlimited text underlining for free account.

It would be nice to be able to underline text on web pages without limitations.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dofollow and Nofollow Link

I don't know but Diigo make a do follow and no follow link for different users. What is the process diigo using for that?
    Please suggest anyone.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Furniture Stores Singapore

Searching for furniture shops Singapore? Galanga Living is affordable Manufacturing furniture stores within Singapore serve household furniture sale for food sets, sofas, clubhouse sets, sun-deck loungers and much more! Visit Website : http://www.galangaliving.com/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  My Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. http://bookkarlay.com/

Global Reservation has launched online hotel booking in Pakistan from where you can book cheap hotel rooms in Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Multan, Murree and Swat.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Diigo group  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Penis Manual Tekuk Alat Bantu Wanita

Penis manual tekuk merupakan alat bantu yang sangat digemari kaum hawa karena bentuk minimalis seperti alat vital pria dimana di dinding atau batang penis ada urat yang bisa menstimulasi rangsangan saat menempel di dinding vagina wanita.
    http://sextoys77.com/alat-bantu-sex-wanita/penis-manual-urat/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Using VoIP services will increase your business productivity?

VoIP services will increase your business productivity by more than 50% as it provides automated dialer termination services. The best one i found was this:
    http://www.voipinvite.com/dialer-software.html

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/alleure-anti-aging-creme/

If you're struggling with age-spots, wrinkles, and other such indications of aging skin and looking for a great anti-aging skincare system, what I am going to declare will undoubtedly be very helpful for you. Thus, quit whatever you are performing right now and be sure you read this article entirely. I am 110% comfortable you will believe it is beneficial.Recall, the effort you devote is for you thus set more enthusiastic energy involved with it.Inexpensive Hair And Skin Care Solution For Gorgeous You.

http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/alleure-anti-aging-creme/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  My Outliner  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Induction motors manufacturer in India, A. C. induction motors

Contact us for A. C. induction motors, Induction motors manufacturer in India. We are leading A. C. induction motors, Induction motors manufacturer in India.

The different types of A.C. induction motors available with us are being largely used in various types of applications like pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, lathe machines, plastic & textile machineries, cement plants, flour mills and paper mills.

We are a team of qualified engineers, having vast experience of design, development & manufacturing of various centrifugal pumps and motors. Since we are hydraulic as well mechanical design engineers, we are in a position to develop customized products…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)